Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
The guy is a dead set champion but the media jizzfest over him is getting boring. He was average tonight, played like a bloke who needs a few games to get his match fitness back up

He was super dangerous towards the end, sparked their attack with offloads. But we did a good job of smashing him, wearing him out so that he couldn't get it on the last in good position as much.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
I personally thought Boyd was great tonight, put way more intent into his carries and wasn't so soft

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I cannot believe this love fest for Thurston. He was terrible for 70 mins of the game. If Milford played the same for 70 minutes they would be going on about "too little too late. He should have been playing like this the whole game if he wants to be a champion he can't go missing and needs to stay in games"

2nd game in , not even a full game trial. Add the intensity of cows v broncs . He ran alot in first half, tired legs id say . But he dose need to take more control some times.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I personally thought Boyd was great tonight, put way more intent into his carries and wasn't so soft
He made some early season rust-type errors but it was a definite captains knock. Ran hard, lead every single kick chase, strong in defence and even had a few words to the refs. Not a great game but his effort was obvious.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
So glad we can win with our captain looking to stab us in the back multiple times.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
McCullough is seriously underrated around here by some. The difference he made tonight was immense. He is no Cameron Smith, but he is every bit as important to the Broncos, as Smith is to the Storm.

TPJ was huge. Some silly errors, but overall he is taking huge steps forward at the moment. Confident kid, and plays fearless.

He's improved a lot since his origin camp stint. It's what we all wanted to see it just took a long time for him to show it.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Ohhhh....my godddd......social media right now.....

8c3.gif

X3TeVee.gif

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Someone hit me up with a full match replay!

I have been out all night and missed the game. :(

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Is there a link to the presser?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
My biggest gripe.

When the Broncos got the ball back after Bolton hit the goal post and knocked on.

They played the ball too fast. They should have done it a lot slower. The Cowboys wouldn't have gotten the chance they had.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Rambstien
  • rj9
  • bb_gun
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • thenry
  • kiwibronco
  • Mustafur
  • Sproj
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.