Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

That's the fucking hunger and determination I wanted to fucking see!

Now we just need to work on ball control and converting opportunities into points.

But we just took down the premiership favourites.

TPJ finally realising his potential, he was immense. Every player across the board were better tonight, especially the front row. I think Korbin was our only average player, Boyd could have held onto the ball better too.
You can also add Thaiday to the list. Opa was too quiet for my liking.

The goal posts cost me $320 ! Had the Broncos at halftime the Cows at fulltime $40@ 8s. Money well spent ha ha...what was the final penalty count ?

TPJ was on another level.

He carried us forward, offloads galore. Hammered Taumalolo many a time and tackled every thing in the last few minutes.

TPJ finally realising his potential, he was immense. Every player across the board were better tonight, especially the front row. I think Korbin was our only average player, Boyd could have held onto the ball better too.
Even sims was mighty in defence. It was no coincidence our middle started dominating when he came on. He was hitting and sticking with some stinging defence

Tpj, Macca and lodge outstanding. I don't really think anyone played poorly tbh, but we still made a few silly errors

The goal posts cost me $320 ! Had the Broncos at halftime the Cows at fulltime $40@ 8s. Money well spent ha ha...what was the final penalty count ?

Ben Cummins as well lol

Unbelievable.
Up the mighty Bronx!!
Anyone else witness Thurston lay on 2 shoulder chargers and not get penalised?
Wayne, you need to have a serious chat with Darius, to think we just resigned him for the next 4 years is scary. He almost lost us that game, on multiple occasions.

I know Lodge has bugger all NRL experience and is two games back from being out for 3 years, but one thing I hate about him is how slow he is getting up and getting back to the line.

Teams keep catching him out.

FMD tpj dominated taumalolo. That was amazing attitude considering the bs start we had. Too bad all the talk will be about that last goal post play. We dominated but the score didn't reflect that. Our attack still needs some fine tuning but what a turnaround.

Could be a blessing kahu got injured as bad as it is for him. Isaako is a goal kicker and Another master stroke by bennett with opacic on the bench lol.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • eggstar10
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Santa
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.