vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I would be leaving staggs out and having a 4 forward man bench

Last edited:
Can’t leave Staggs out with Roberts back.
I would like a four forward bench for this game (due to the forwards being the cowboys only major strength). But 100% agree that we need Staggs due to Roberts back. Would LOVE to see Roberts come off the bench with Staggs starting though, just for this game if he's not 100%. The thought of Roberts coming on fresh at the end of the game being used to follow tpj around for offloads would surely intimidate the **** out of green and his crew. Big forwards would definetly not be an advantage then!

Tough game tonight, these 2 teams always lift for each other and it’s probably intensified by the increased numbers of ex broncos playing for the cowboys. Whether we as fans admit it or not losing to these pricks hurts more than any other club.

Big ask of our younger pack to match it with the bigger and more experienced cowboys pack but this is the NRL and if they can’t do it then they should make way for others who can.

If the forwards do hold their own then heavily mentioned pairing of Knik and Milford will deservedly receive more attention, rhetorical lip service articles in the courier mail aside, these two must find a way to make what is a seemingly contradictory pairing work.

Last edited:
https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2019/03/22/late-mail-broncos-v-cowboys/

BRONCOS' FINAL NRL TEAM
1. Darius Boyd (c)
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Jack Bird
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Tevita Pangai
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Joe Ofahengaue
11. Alex Glenn
12. David Fifita
13. Matt Gillett
Interchange:
14. Kotoni Staggs
15. Jaydn Su’A
16. Thomas Flegler
17. Shaun Fensom
Coach: Anthony Seibold

Last edited:

Active Now

• sooticus
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Lostboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Shane Tronc
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrMoore
  • Midean
  • LittleDavey
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.