Round 2 Discussion

Oh FFS Storm, just finish the game off. You know you can if you really tried.

**** the Warriors using Mannering as a block runner almost exclusively, note to Johnson and Elliott, it's not a surprise when you do it ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

How big is Rose, I thought I read where he had lost weight but I'd hate him to fart in my last pound of flour.

My god, Panthers defense was outstanding there.

PICK UP THE SLACK MELBOURNE!

Slater in the sin bin for a professional foul. Panthers in the perfect position to take the lead.

Interesting...they take the 2 points..

What the hell Warriors? Was that pre-season win just an epic troll?

****, Cronk is such a great kicker. Now score a try Storm! SCORE A DAMN TRY!

Slater is back. Storm awarded a penalty and they took the 2.

16-16

13 mins remaining.

Cronk nails a field goal.

17-16 with 5 to go.

FFS. WTF is happening at Storm?

17-17 with just over a minute left.

Oh god Super Freak.

5000 on the line.

And Wallace could screw you...again...

Spoilers: He doesn't.

Let the dream continue!

Smith kicked the ball out from the kick off, but it was along the ground so they got the ball back. Cronk nailed a field goal.

Panthers took the short kick off and got a penalty because a Storm player batted it forward to another Storm player. Wallace took the shot at goal from 40 out and missed.

STORM WIN!!

18-17

Oh god Super Freak.

5000 on the line.

And Wallace could screw you...again...

That's what was going through my head. Of all the people that could screw me over!

Thank god he didn't.

Smith kicked the ball out from the kick off, but it was along the ground so they got the ball back. Cronk nailed a field goal.

Panthers took the short kick off and got a penalty because a Storm player batted it forward to another Storm player. Wallace took the shot at goal from 40 out and missed.

STORM WIN!!

18-17

Tidy effort from that last kick off to get the feed and then nail the field goal. Good play!

Not the best performance from the Storm though. So hard to gauge the majority of teams thus far.

Didn't see that game but Melbourne look like they were very lucky to win going by the team and player stats.

Didn't see that game but Melbourne look like they were very lucky to win going by the team and player stats.

They were very lucky imo. They were unusually soft up the middle and weren't that slick in attack, although it was raining pretty heavily so I guess that could have contributed. It was their desperation and determination in defense on their line that saved their ass, plus a pretty high penalty count...

They showed when all of the penalties were blown and it was just Storm, Storm, Storm, Panthers, Storm, Panthers, Storm, Storm, Storm, Storm. It was crazy.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ondi
  • rj9
  • thenry
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.