Round 2 Discussion

Aubusson drags 2 defenders over the line to score.

56-4

I've got my bets & tips in.

I stand to make 5k if everything goes well.

Manly
Broncos
Dragons
Storm
Roosters
Tigers
Raiders
Bulldogs

I have several other bets placed also :)

I'm praying for a miracle.

5 games down, 5 wins. :takdir:

But since life is a cold heartless bitch at times, especially to me, I will more than likely lose tomorrow. I don't know why I picked Tigers, my gut just said pick them...and greed. It kind of put the winnings up another $1500...

I just hope none of them are close games. I don't think I can go through another one. Already sat through bloody 4 of them..

Stupid NRL pass is screwing up so haven't been able to watch the game. Did Hayne get injured?

I've just been laughing and laughing and laughing. Only Big Pete is laughing more i think

I dunno, my sides hurt at the thought of him swearing. With no voice. Did I read Aubusson just crossed a second time?

Parramatta did put up some fight in the first half but that second half performance was just shocking and the Roosters did what was expected and humiliated the Eels resoundingly. At least that will bring Parra back down to earth and shock them back into reality.

Stupid NRL pass is screwing up so haven't been able to watch the game. Did Hayne get injured?

He did go down there for a few seconds, but he got back up and I didn't see him go off. He could have been playing with an injury, though. I think he was just rattled.

I dunno, my sides hurt at the thought of him swearing. With no voice. Did I read Aubusson just crossed a second time?

Yep, scored twice.

5 games down, 5 wins. :takdir:

But since life is a cold heartless bitch at times, especially to me, I will more than likely lose tomorrow. I don't know why I picked Tigers, my gut just said pick them...and greed. It kind of put the winnings up another $1500...

I just hope none of them are close games. I don't think I can go through another one. Already sat through bloody 4 of them..

Good luck pal, that type of bet doesn't come off very often.

Last edited:
Widdop is proving to be quite good without the big 3.

Widdop is proving to be quite good without the big 3.

So far he is. I still want to see him take on a good team before declaring him a success, but so far signs are good.

For the money he wanted he needs to be able to produce these performances against decent sides that are in decent form, because to be honest our rubbish halves pairing could have beaten the warriors and the tigers

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, if he plays like this consistently I'll happily eat my words. He does look far better than I expected so far

Widdop has looked very good so far, and I was one of the ones who was against paying him 500k a year. Whether or not he continues on with it remains to be seen, but so far so good.

The field goal is mightily impressive too - like a reverse Jonny Wilkinson. The reason its so impressive is not because of it's party trick element of being on the wrong foot, but it goes to show he obviously goes out and practices the ability off of both feet, which I think says something about the way he works at his game. Apparently Kahu can also kick off both feet, which I highly look forward to upon his arrival. Will be quite fitting too, as neither Hoffman or Hunt can kick off either of theirs.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Alec
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • barker
  • Pablo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncorob
  • ozzball
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.