Round 2 Discussion

They were very lucky imo. They were unusually soft up the middle and weren't that slick in attack, although it was raining pretty heavily so I guess that could have contributed. It was their desperation and determination in defense on their line that saved their ass, plus a pretty high penalty count...

They showed when all of the penalties were blown and it was just Storm, Storm, Storm, Panthers, Storm, Panthers, Storm, Storm, Storm, Storm. It was crazy.
They forgot to mention that Penrith had the penalties 6-1 before that though.

They forgot to mention that Penrith had the penalties 6-1 before that though.

True. Forgot about that.

Roosters up 12-0.

2 soft tries early and Eels are on the back foot.

13 minutes in.

Things got a little heated there, and once again Lussick is the instigator...

Why do Eels keep him?

We must have lulled them into a false sense of security. Elliott might become favourite to be the first coach sacked this season

Elliott is shit. I mean hook is shit but Elliott is really really shit. With the talent that is at that club it is astounding how bad he has them playing

Minichiello scores again with ease.

16-0

21 minutes gone.

Nice kick by Norman. Radradra scores.

16-4

33 minutes gone.

Half time

16-4.

The Eels are playing better then I thought they would. Although, they still have no chance of winning.

They could avoid the spoon this year, though.

Damn RTS is good on his feet. Just steps back in and makes that defense look amateurish.

22-4

Pearce double pumps and puts Aubusson into a huge gap to score.

28-4.

Roosters score 3 tries in a row. RTS scores in the corner after Roosters go the length of the field.

32-4

Tupou showed some good hands to reel that in and score.

38-4

24 minutes left.

Minichiello scores a hat-trick after SKD draws and passes back in to an unmarked Minichiello. I thought it was forward.

44-4

Cordner scored. He just got 1 taken off him seconds before after the video ref said he was held up.

He just crashes over.

50-4

Pearce has been awesome.

I spoke too soon when I said Eels could avoid the spoon..

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.