Round 2 Discussion

Checking the kick off time for today's game, I see it's 3PM ... Does this mean Channel 9 are playing this delayed but pretending to be live again?

Channel Nine are absolute fuckwits, and I can't believe how the NRL just sit back and take it.

Coverage of the game is so far behind the times. We don't even get HD broadcasts on FTA. I have a 50 inch telly and it looks like I'm watching one of those fucking 3D patterns they used to print in the newspaper where you have to stick your nose like on the pattern, then slowly move back, but you can't get the fucking focus right so all you see is this motherfucking blurry arse assortment of funky shit.

What a joke, gee they're fuckwits. They waffle on about Sunday games being live this year and they're not even live. It's slightly better than the bullshit ad filled coverage before but I don't want to watch sports on delay.

Yeah they are a joke and I've got peanuts on the NRL facebook page telling me we should be happy with the one live game of NRL we get on channel 9 every week. Just incredible. You would never know that it is 2015.

I just wish we got the deal AFL did with Foxtel covering all the games live, then I'd never have to give channel 9 a rating.

There is no way the NRL should be allowing delayed games. Even the 2 games on Friday night is stupid. Channel 9 are the home of stupid decisions and terrible management.

Checking the kick off time for today's game, I see it's 3PM ... Does this mean Channel 9 are playing this delayed but pretending to be live again?

It's live in Brisbane.

Kick-off isn't until 4pm.

It says 3pm on NRL etc but it hasn't started yet.

Edit: Just checked game isn't on until 4pm Brisbane.

I was adding an hour to Brisbane time. lol

Last edited:
There is still 27 minutes left in the Intrust Super Cup game. I doubt kick off for that long.

Shot by Moa!

I think I just lost my lunch on Keary's behalf.

Gee that's amazing work from Greg Inglis and Alex Johnston.

How do you defend that?

Well...if Jake Friend was there maybe they would have? There's the difference right there.

As brilliant and enjoyable it is to watch, that just cannot happen. There are 5 headless chooks around Inglis and not one of them is able to grab him. Great speed by Johnson to go on with it though!

LOLZ at the commentators putting the onus on Pearce to get the chooks back in the game. Probably the most overrated player in the game!

There hasn't been anything too fancy about those Roosters tries - just smart percentage plays executed extremely well.

Great kick by Maloney.

I hope they pick Maloney for NSW..

If they want to go for club combinations, they would have to pick Pearce. Guaranteed QLD victory.

Luke just got McCullough'd.

Good work again by Maloney.

These two teams are gonna be very hard to beat

These 2 teams have almost started the season too well. They'll need to time their run I reckon or they could burn out.

Tupou took Reddy in the air there.

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Canga
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • Broncorob
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Stix
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • Lostboy
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.