Round 2 Discussion

Good first half from Parra. Cows always seem to come back in the 2nd though, so I kinda doubt 8 point lead is enough.

Geez that was a terrible call for the Parra penalty in the shadows of half time, no way any day is that a penalty. Disgusting and the Cows can rightly be livid.

However, the Cows are also fucking abysmal tonight, they just don't look interested. They'll get a goddamn rocket at half time. Parra are better than last week but still not great. Pretty shit game tbh.

I tipped the Cows but I think Parra will do them on that first half - although if the Cows come out of the blocks well I think they'll build confidence and ride over the top.

Firmly on the fence atm. Second half is up for the taking for whoever wants it.

Good first half from Parra. Cows always seem to come back in the 2nd though, so I kinda doubt 8 point lead is enough.

Outside of them playing filth like the rorters, Souths, or manly, I don't think I'll be supporting them ever again.

Cows getting fucked sideways by the refs haha... This is TERRIBLE, from both teams and the refs. Abysmal.

My upset of the week is the Eels, they played pretty well last week considering they had no Foran & no Norman for 40+ minutes. Wicks adds a bit of punch to their bench, Cowboys are due for an off game, they've had to travel down to Sydney, Eels have had an extra 2 days to rest & prepare in comparison to the Cowboys also.

giphy.gif

Advice time guys.

I put $10 on an multi for tipping the round, I'm can cash out for $60 now with the Eels getting up.

So should I take the $60, or trust the Sharkies, Storm and Manly to get home for $300?

Advice time guys.

I put $10 on an multi for tipping the round, I'm can cash out for $60 now with the Eels getting up.

So should I take the $60, or trust the Sharkies, Storm and Manly to get home for $300?

If you don't trust them cash out the $60 but put another ten on the SHarks, Storm and Manly that we if you were right all along you still win.

Advice time guys.

Sharks and Storm are specials, I'm realllllly worried about that Manly game though. Can you cash out after tomorrow's games, prior to the Monday night game?

Sharks and Storm are specials, I'm realllllly worried about that Manly game though. Can you cash out after tomorrow's games, prior to the Monday night game?

Dogs were pretty rough and they gave Manly a hiding. I didn't see the Tigers game but they might be confident of their chances.

Advice time guys.

If $10 is important to you, cash out. You've gotten 5 to 1 on your money. Shouldn't you get a good return cashing out before the Monday game ? I'd let it ride and think to myself that I've already lost the ten...and be ready for a good result. Ultimately you should ask yourself, when was the last time I tipped a perfect round ?

If $10 is important to you, cash out. You've gotten 5 to 1 on your money. Shouldn't you get a good return cashing out before the Monday game ? I'd let it ride and think to myself that I've already lost the ten...and be ready for a good result. Ultimately you should ask yourself, when was the last time I tipped a perfect round ?

I generally tip the round at least once a year... I think I'll let it ride until the Manly - Tigs game and cash out there. Too risky.

I'm guessing a lot of people are cheerin' for Parra here? Can't bring myself to cheer for the Cowboys after last year.

**** yeah.. This time last year I'd have been at least moderately in their corner most nights against anyone but brisbane .. Gloves are off now and they're public enemy number 1 as far as I'm concerned.. Fact I work with a former cowboys staffer who I can't stand adds fuel to the fire as well..

I'm.struggling to recall a team so devoid of talented as the knights. They are bad.

Western Suburb Magpies 1999 would be up there. 3 wins, 21 losses, 285 points for, 944 points against with a f/a of -659. Average scoring 11.8 points a game, and conceding 39.3 points a game.

South Sydney when they were readmitted to the competition were diabolical, they were the worst team my 2 eyes have seen. They won only 13 games in 3 seasons for a win percentage of 18%. They would've won 3 straight wooden spoons but the Bulldogs salary cap story saved them in 2002.

NRL 2002 - South Sydney Rabbitohs - Rugby League Project

NRL 2003 - South Sydney Rabbitohs - Rugby League Project

NRL 2004 - South Sydney Rabbitohs - Rugby League Project

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • kman
  • Kev_Guz
  • Big Del
  • Rambstien
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.