Round 2 Discussion

Nathan Peats only a dislocated elbow, no broken bones or structural damage, may not miss much time at all.

Chad Townsend is on fire he has laid on 3 tries in 8 minutes.

Dragons have nothing. Benchy has done sod all, Dugan has been quiet at centre and is off injured unsurprisingly, Mann offers nothing and Rein is just a plodder.

They need to get Dugan back at fullback and Mann at centre. Dugan's ability to make big meters at fullback would be a welcome addition the side.

I love whenever the Sharks win at Shark Park. Love hearing the crowd sing their club song.

Kurt Mann & Jack De Belin might be the 2 worst players in the NRL at the moment, they look completely lost out there. They have 10 errors combined over the first 2 weeks between them.

Hoffman absolutely useless in the centres. Chambers destroyed him tonight

6/7 so far this week.. damn Roosters.. why did I put my faith in them.

Remember SBW's "thoughts" during his first game when he came back in 2013? I'd like a Daniel Mortimer thoughts too. It's like "I know I'm shit, but I didn't want to believe I was so shit that I'm even stuck behind Tyrone"

If Manly get the spoon in the year we win the premiership, I will never ask for anything again.

If Manly get the spoon in the year we win the premiership, I will never ask for anything again.

With the Nsw Cup Newcastle Knights for competition? It's a nice dream but I hate to be the killjoy I really do :sorry:

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.