Round 2 Discussion

Any team in the world would be struggling without their leading halfback, second rower and front rower after the season where their fullback who won fulllback of the year last year left.

Yeah, they're hopeless.

NRL have already shown the Knights a wide range of wooden spoons to give them adequate time to pick.
248975-Assortment-of-wooden-spoons--Stock-Photo-spoon.jpg

I actually don't mind Anasta's no nonsense commentary, with which I agree most of the time.

Given the evidence on how Roberts has gone so far sir, any comment implying we have done the right choice, is premature and by definition outlandish... sir.

Yeah the only difference for me is that we've hardly given Roberts many chances, first week we literally never went right and the 2 times went right last night were tries to Boyd & Gillett. Copley has had quite a few touches in good field position and hasn't done much with it.

But you're probably right, I'm happy to give it another month or two before we declare outright victory to Roberts.

Players aren't allowed to bet on..............oh you mean points

Haha after 2 rounds Souths gonna be 70-80+ for and against.

I'm.struggling to recall a team so devoid of talented as the knights. They are bad.

I'm.struggling to recall a team so devoid of talented as the knights. They are bad.

Western Suburb Magpies 1999 would be up there. 3 wins, 21 losses, 285 points for, 944 points against with a f/a of -659. Average scoring 11.8 points a game, and conceding 39.3 points a game.

Last edited:
Shocking effort from Gagai there. The Knights just have no forward pack.

Best describes what the Knights are in for for 2016

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• barker
  • lynx000
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.