Round 2 Discussion

What was the ref thinking there going with no try (on field)

Morgan still sucks. Take out that purple patch he is still nothing more than a centre in the NRL.

What was the ref thinking there going with no try (on field)

The way Crichton reacted must have thrown him off. After he planted it he looked embarrassed with himself like he lost it, but it was as clean a put down as you'll see.

The way Crichton reacted must have thrown him off. After he planted it he looked embarrassed with himself like he lost it, but it was as clean a put down as you'll see.

I think Crichton’s reaction was based on the fact that they were going to lose regardless so celebrating wasn’t really appropriate. Says it all about the state of the refs that they make decisions based on players reactions.

The Cowboys are mediocre, but they're not Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs mediocre. In years gone by, they've lost this feature and that's usually when whatever hope the Cowboys had of being a decent team goes out the window. At least they can bank those points and look to build on their positives.

Canterbury were never in the game, but they never gave up either. They're just lacking strike and DWZ, the one player who could make the difference, keeps making bonehead mistakes. Lewis went backwards from last week and if his early reprieve was any indication, the Bulldogs may have called time early. I thought Wakeham showed enough to suggest he could handle running the team around the park. Averillo came up with a couple of nice involvements as well.

I think Crichton’s reaction was based on the fact that they were going to lose regardless so celebrating wasn’t really appropriate. Says it all about the state of the refs that they make decisions based on players reactions.

Well it certainly threw me off, usually players will take tries whenever they can get them and take all the pats on the back they can muster. It looked like Crichton didn't even want to claim it and was getting ready to go back to the 30m.

The Cowboys are mediocre, but they're not Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs mediocre. In years gone by, they've lost this feature and that's usually when whatever hope the Cowboys had of being a decent team goes out the window. At least they can bank those points and look to build on their positives.

Canterbury were never in the game, but they never gave up either. They're just lacking strike and DWZ, the one player who could make the difference, keeps making bonehead mistakes. Lewis went backwards from last week and if his early reprieve was any indication, the Bulldogs may have called time early. I thought Wakeham showed enough to suggest he could handle running the team around the park. Averillo came up with a couple of nice involvements as well.

Well it certainly threw me off, usually players will take tries whenever they can get them and take all the pats on the back they can muster. It looked like Crichton didn't even want to claim it and was getting ready to go back to the 30m.

Threw off too mate, but you and I aren’t paid 6 figures to be a fulltime referee and are not standing directly in front of the play.

I thought the Bulldogs attack looked so much better when Lewis left the field ... And Wakeman/Averillo were the halves combo. ...

Did Lafai just try and out-do Mansour for the dumbest play of the match? Dead-set lucky Lomax took the pass there to finish it off.

Penrith have dug themselves into a hole here. The opening exchanges came too easily for them and when they had an opportunity to add to the scoreboard they came up with some horrific errors.

Dufty's try-saving/scoring intercept was massive, but Penrith shouldn't have crumbled so easily.

Penrith have been exposed down their right hand side, Whare a couple of times has turned in and hasn't shown Cleary enough trust. Cleary on Norman, I'd back Nathan to make that tackle.

Hard to believe Lomax grounded that try by the way.

Warriors really showing wooden spoon material.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Ozired
  • mitch222
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.