Round 2 Discussion

The warriors are truly awful. Just disgusting football. It’s concerning for the Raiders that they are only up by 16.

At this stage the question isn’t will the Warriors when a game this season, it’s will they score a try.

Curtis Scott finding out that forward passes are only allowed if you play for Melbourne. It can’t believe it.

Last edited:
Tell you what, I'm loving this stand cam on the Kayo broadcasts.

Split screen with one being the broadcast and the other being a camera in the stand.

There's a short delay between the two feeds but it's good. I like it.

Do these commentators not know what a loose carry is?

Bit hard on the touchie there. How's he meant to see through a player?

big play from Tommy Turbo there

i'm not sure why Manly challenged that

In the face of Manly's strong defence, the Roosters are simply going side to side like the Rabbits against us. They really miss Mitchell big time. They have no penetration out wide against a solid defence.

Manly are looking the real deal here. Turbo is outstanding and so is Teddy.

Manly are gonna be the rugged team to beat this year by the looks

Still early days but the Roosters look like a burned out footy team who are suddenly missing a big gun in their arsenal

fun, albeit useless fact ... the last 5 times that the Roosters lost their opening 2 games of the season, they missed the finals

storm have received 3 penalties in the first 5 minutes already against the sharks

Last edited:
I wonder if mothers are letting their kids watch the games now?

Player 1: Forward!
Player 2: Fucking forward! Oh **** off!

Johnson's decision making has been pretty average.

His last pass was just poor..

**** your shit Johnson.

That's 3 very bad passes in a row. It doesn't look like there's any communication on that right edge.

Johnson again!

Fucking hook the ****.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Strop
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncs30
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncotville
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.