Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Big_Dave said:
Aeetee said:
[quote="Big_Dave":30t2p34p]I can't wait to meet Jebba.
Bring it! [eusa_naugh
We are talking a friendly meeting right Dave. You know hi how you doing, sit down watch gave share a drink and a yarn. Right. Hate to think there was any malice in your post.

Of course. Jeba has been acting harry hardcore lately. I can't wait to meet the big man.[/quote:30t2p34p]

Don't take it personally Big_Dave - everyone knows Jeba is an angry man [icon_razz1

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Dave said:
Big_Dave said:
Aeetee said:
[quote="Big_Dave":1xeac41v]I can't wait to meet Jebba.
Bring it! [eusa_naugh
We are talking a friendly meeting right Dave. You know hi how you doing, sit down watch gave share a drink and a yarn. Right. Hate to think there was any malice in your post.

Of course. Jeba has been acting harry hardcore lately. I can't wait to meet the big man.

Don't take it personally Big_Dave - everyone knows Jeba is an angry man [icon_razz1[/quote:1xeac41v]

Is Jeba a man?

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Ok guys seriously now. Take a breath and ease up. Dave, beads and Jebba. Time to remember this is only the Internet. Jeb you called Dave a **** tard, unacceptable mate. I know you might think he might be but leave it off the forum please mate. Last warning guys, play nice, be bitchy but keep the insults tame please.

Love Tee

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Removed by Nashy - Quoted Deleted and unacceptable post

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Jeb, piss poor mate.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
pennywisealfie said:
Jeb, piss poor mate.

really?? I thought it was brilliant. [icon_evillaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Canga
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.