PRE-GAME Round 2 - Sharks vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least this proves that Bennett is willing to make changes when the team is struggling and not just give chance after chance to every player.

Saint Wayne walks on water, so excited to see Thaiday benched.

At least this proves that Bennett is willing to make changes when the team is struggling and not just give chance after chance to every player.

Yes, kudos to Wayne for making the required changes. I mean that genuinely.

Why did he make such horrible round 1 selections and bench rotations and then revert back to a team that looks more like the Wigan WCC trial team, I'll never know - surely it was some sort of mind games.

Hopefully the boys come out firing.

And just don't kick the ball dead off the kick off. I'm serious. Kick it to the 30. Do a short kick off. Just don't kick it dead off the kick off. We must concede this more times than any other team. The 12 point play. And we did it twice against the Rabbitohs.

Gavet - Ofahengaue (suspension)
Dodds - Wallace (injury)
Whitchurch - Nikorima (poor form)

some people need to relax and realise it was the first game of the season

thaiday being benched pretty much puts everyone on notice.

nikorima over whitchurch was necessary. but yeah, as most, baffled by that selection originally.

Both Dodds and Gavet could have both been dropped if circumstances didn't force the hand. Wayne has already shown by dropping Thaiday to the bench and the Church completely that he is playing ball. will hopefully see some improvement this week, I like the look of this team. Hopefully Wallace has upped his anti though.

I'm going to give Reed and Copley the benefit of the doubt and go with their second chance this week, they were both coming back from surgery and may have been a little underdone for the first game of the year.:hug:

Mind you Gillett didn't seem to come up too bad.:ridinghorse:

I'm happy with the changes too, Thaiday certainly has needed a kick up the arse for a while now !

I'm going to give Reed and Copley the benefit of the doubt and go with their second chance this week, they were both coming back from surgery and may have been a little underdone for the first game of the year.:hug:

Mind you Gillett didn't seem to come up too bad.:ridinghorse:

Copley needs to be moved to centre. I fear he will continue to under perform until he is.

Gillett looks 100% better than the final half of last year where his arm looked dead and I think he was targeted in defence.

Copley needs to be moved to centre. I fear he will continue to under perform until he is.

he played centre in attack. it was said before rnd 1 they will swap in attack and defense.

Disappointed that Eden or Vidot werent chosen and that Reed is still there. On the other hand though, am extremely delighted for Big Jo. If your reading this big fella, congratulations from us all an hope you are celebrating your selection with all your family. Enjoy!

he played centre in attack. it was said before rnd 1 they will swap in attack and defense.

I'm not sure what position Copley was playing. For one of the Rabbits tries on the wing he moved off the wing to where the fullback should be. Jack missed the tackle.

some people need to relax and realise it was the first game of the season

thaiday being benched pretty much puts everyone on notice.

nikorima over whitchurch was necessary. but yeah, as most, baffled by that selection originally.

Maybe Wayne couldn't spell 'nikorima' on the team sheet.....just jokes

Its a better team than last week ... Still too much Reed though

So much for Ofa not debuting until next year lol he's on the bench for round 2.

Happy with the team. Lets see what they can do.

NRL.com has him at 209m

Sorry Mate I didn't realise that, on nrlstats.com they have him at 167m

On a side note we should use NRL.com for SVRL lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Howie
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • Gaz
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.