PRE-GAME Round 2 - Sharks vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me that unless Thaiday pulls his socks up and starts having a real crack, he wont only find himself out of the team and in QLD cup, but also without a contract next year. And I for one, don't think that is necessarily a bad year after watching him coast for a couple of years.

I'm going out on a limb here and calling it now.......Thaiday to the Titans!:pop2:

I'm surprised Benny has backflipped on Ofahengaue so quickly. Not because Wayne is stubborn but because Joe committed a few schoolboy errors that I assume were keeping him out.

It sounds like he didn't have any other option and I would much prefer Joe than Vidot at prop.

I have always been of the belief that Wayne telling Joey O that he wouldn't play until 2016 was pure motivation, a 'show me I'm wrong' challenge.

Hoping his inclusion means that he has responded to the challenge laid down

I have always been of the belief that Wayne telling Joey O that he wouldn't play until 2016 was pure motivation, a 'show me I'm wrong' challenge.

thats how i took it.

i certainly hope he has a solid debut. not expecting the world, just play his role and hopefully earn another go the following week.

I'm going out on a limb here and calling it now.......Thaiday to the Titans!:pop2:

Can we swap him for myles? This season would be better if they want thaiday.

Last edited:
Perfect. I'm guessing Bennett logic will mean Whitchurch will miraculously retain his spot with Ofahengaue 18th man

Why would that be Bennett logic? If you are just being negative for no reason then no need to answer, however if you're not I would be keen to hear why

There have been rumours since they signed DCE, that they are also after a high profile Broncos player ... Thaiday fits the bill

Need to replace Maranta with Vidot. Maranta is safer under the high ball but that's about it. Vidot can get in and help the fowards out with some big meters and quick play the balls. Every time Maranta is tackled it a dominate one, makes no meters slow play the ball and can't finish a try.

There have been rumours since they signed DCE, that they are also after a high profile Broncos player ... Thaiday fits the bill

And they can have him.....we have plenty of other options.

also if thats the case that means the entire bench is different from last week.

I'm worried Nikorima might become roadkill after Fifita tramples all over him...

I'm all for Kodi and Ofahengaue, but J Wallace seems a curious choice, given our options.

He has seemed willing on his limited time thus far. Perchance he may kick on better than expected. Would have rathered Garbutt, but will just wait and see.

I'm worried Nikorima might become roadkill after Fifita tramples all over him...

I'm worried about 1 - 17 becoming roadkill after Fifita tramples all over them

I'm all for Kodi and Ofahengaue, but J Wallace seems a curious choice, given our options.

He has seemed willing on his limited time thus far. Perchance he may kick on better than expected. Would have rathered Garbutt, but will just wait and see.

Wallace is next in line (after Whitchurch) for the 10 minute "show me what you can do" club IMO.

fifita will run at niko and he'll go a traditional low tackle while the two props either side of him come over the top and wrap the ball up preventing offloads

SIMPLES

i didnt see it either but i doubt hes shit, might be his brother you're thinking of

Didn't see the sharks game but isn't Fifita shit these days?

Erm.. No.

He ran for over 200m and made 35 tackles.

I'll admit he had a few silly errors but I'd kill to have him at the Broncos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Scorchie
  • Gaz
  • Skyblues87
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.