Touch Judges:
Senior Review Official:
Venue: Cbus Super Stadium
Kickoff: 7:05 pm
Broadcast: Channel 9; Foxleague; Kayo

Last edited:
Sos Corey Oates?
I’m gonna get in early and say **** you fifita, hope riki dominates him
Riki failed to impress tonight. He was my one big disappointment as I have huge raps on him. Wonder if he’s already carrying an injury?

I do think we need to go in with a hooker on the bench to give Turps a spell next week, not sure if that was the intention with Asiata tonight but we need sustained energy around the ruck for the whole game so I’d be bringing Paix in

We already have a long injury list unfortunately, with a weaker squad than last year, this is not what we needed, particularly given we are likely already down three middles in Haas, Lodge and Asiata. I think Copley is good to go, not sure on Arthars.

Something like:

1. Isaako
2. Mead
3. Farnworth
4. Niu
5. Copley
6. Milford
7. Croft
8. Pangai Jr
9. Turpin
10. Flegler
11. Glenn (c)
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Hetherington
15. Bullemor
16. Kennedy
17. Teo

I expect we will see this side named with the question mark on Hetherington v Paix v ??

I get everyone wants to be positive about tonight "it's a fresh start", "we played with more heart" and all that shit.... bit we were 16-0 up! We had a fad out in the trial before this and we had them multiple times last year. Who cares about injuries and fucking ref calls, this team should have been bloody hell bent on protecting their lead like their life depended on it. Same "bad luck". They are pea hearts, it's that simple. I know I'll get dislikes for this but I'm over it. The excuses have worn thin.

I don't get it. I thought Riki was good without being great.
I agree sproj. front row depth is now a bigger issue. I’m not sure Teo can show us much at anymore. Haas and lodge out is all that’s giving him a go.

I get everyone wants to be positive about tonight "it's a fresh start", "we played with more heart" and all that shit.... bit we were 16-0 up! We had a fad out in the trial before this and we had them multiple times last year. Who cares about injuries and fucking ref calls, this team should have been bloody hell bent on protecting their lead like their life depended on it. Same "bad luck". They are pea hearts, it's that simple. I know I'll get dislikes for this but I'm over it. The excuses have worn thin.
your keyboard ok mate?

Quality tantrum, although my 7 year old’s are better.

Its a long season. Hang in there. If this was the 2020 broncs we get pumped by 50. We were there with less than 10 mins to go, in a position to still be in the fight.

Pea hearts is not what i would call what we saw tonight. The guys were scrambling and out on their feet for the last 12 mins. They didnt give up, well not that i saw anyway. At worst you could say they made some poor choices in the last 20.

Im disappointed with the loss. But they had a crack. We are however still missing a captain.

Quality tantrum, although my 7 year old’s are better.
Manly vs Broncos round 5 2020... Same shit. Bad luck, injuries, 2nd half showed heart..... 12 games, 12 games is how many We have lost in a row. Was I expecting a win tonight **** NO. Was I hoping that we won after going 16-0 up regardless of anything else YES. That's what teams with passion and heart do. No team with those components drops a lead of that much, they just don't. The excuses wash 3 or 4 times MAYBE if you're winning in-between but it's crazy we think anything has changed. The excuses next week will be injuries and " we showed what we could do last week so we arent far off". Rinse-repeat.. We will win about 6 games this year max unless these players start giving a ****..

Active Now

• Skathen
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Redux
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Organix
  • Brotherdu
  • BruiserMk1
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Mighty Bronx
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 58 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.