PRE-GAME Round 2 - Titans vs Broncos

why would you buy tickets/book reservations through third parties? like just go direct to the source...
Is Ticketek not a third party? I mean there's the Titans, myself and the ticket selling agency. I didn't deliberately buy it from some shonky outfit at an inflated price ffs. Did you not read previous posts?

I typed in tickets to Cbus, up pops the ticket seller and I wasn't surprised to see it( the sale of tickets ) handled by an organization NOT called Titans. Outsourcing is common as muck and it looked 100% genuine.

Seeing as you haven't read previous posts I'll state it one more time, I WASN'T AWARE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS CAN SELL OFFICIAL TICKETS. I thought only Cbus/Titans could sell tickets. I thought I was using the correct vendor. I've never lost a dollar to a dodgy vendor online before, this was the first time.

You still get the tickets? Most posts on the net say the tickets were valid just way overpriced.
Yeah, I think they're legit in that sense, just a hit for my wallet and my ego, they also asked a few days before the show if i wanted to sell, it's just the con that you think you're on a legitimate sellers site that gets you. The tickets I bought were for "The book of Mormon", so it was a popular show. I did think at the time that the clock was a bit over the top.

Yeah, at least support the honest ma and pa scalpers who bother to show up and sell tickets at the gates. The amount of jobs lost to online shopping is so sad.
Those trench coats filled to the brim with unwanted tickets, brings a tear to your eye

Is Ticketek not a third party? I mean there's the Titans, myself and the ticket selling agency. I didn't deliberately buy it from some shonky outfit at an inflated price ffs. Did you not read previous posts?

I typed in tickets to Cbus, up pops the ticket seller and I wasn't surprised to see it( the sale of tickets ) handled by an organization NOT called Titans. Outsourcing is common as muck and it looked 100% genuine.

Seeing as you haven't read previous posts I'll state it one more time, I WASN'T AWARE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS CAN SELL OFFICIAL TICKETS. I thought only Cbus/Titans could sell tickets. I thought I was using the correct vendor. I've never lost a dollar to a dodgy vendor online before, this was the first time.

Viagogo is not technically a scam, its a legit reseller and you will get your tickets... its just very shady and unethical.

What Viagogo are notorious for doing is selling tickets for WAY above their face value, even when those same tickets are still available elsewhere for retail prices.

For events where tickets are sold out, Viagogo charges astronomical premiums to desperate punters, for events where tickets are still available, they make money off unsuspecting people thinking that their price is the face value price, or believing its sold out and so paying a premium.

Frustrating for you, but you'll still get your tickets and just avoid that site in future.

Last edited:
Viagogo is not technically a scam, its a legit reseller and you will get your tickets... its just very shady and unethical.

What Viagogo are notorious for doing is selling tickets for WAY above their face value, even when those same tickets are still available elsewhere for retail prices.

For events where tickets are sold out, Viagogo charges astronomical premiums to desperate punters, for events where tickets are still available, they make money off unsuspecting people thinking that their price is the face value price, or believing its sold out and so paying a premium.

Frustrating for you, but you'll still get your tickets and just avoid that site in future.
Thankyou for that. Truthfully, I don't give a **** about the money, it's a lousy $80 but it's like I feel violated and frankly ,stupid. I don't mind being perceived as a wanker, twat or arrogant cocksmoker but stupid? 😡

I'm angry with myself plus I just wasn't sure if my credit card details would end up in a bad place. Damn, if only I'd listened to my intuition. It was the 'only three tickets left' that made me think for a fraction of a second that something was amiss but I ignored that tiny warning. Anyway, it's a very cheap lesson !! Not even a round of cocktails!

Yeah I'm a bit worried, Kev got the guys pumped for last week, the boys really put in the whole game, had some tough luck and couldn't get the win to reward the effort, they could be flat this week.

Yeah I'm a bit worried, Kev got the guys pumped for last week, the boys really put in the whole game, had some tough luck and couldn't get the win to reward the effort, they could be flat this week.

I'm more worried about next week TBH. this week up against Fifita should keep them motivated enough ... next week we play the Bulldogs and are heavy favourites.

Thankyou for that. Truthfully, I don't give a **** about the money, it's a lousy $80 but it's like I feel violated and frankly ,stupid. I don't mind being perceived as a wanker, twat or arrogant cocksmoker but stupid? 😡

I'm angry with myself plus I just wasn't sure if my credit card details would end up in a bad place. Damn, if only I'd listened to my intuition. It was the 'only three tickets left' that made me think for a fraction of a second that something was amiss but I ignored that tiny warning. Anyway, it's a very cheap lesson !! Not even a round of cocktails!
Just make sure you bookmark TICKETEK in capital letters and get all your future tickets there.
On a separate note I really think the club/NRL could do something about only allowing one official ticket seller to all games so third party scamsters/resellers don't get a look in.

do we even have a true 14 at the club right now? Obvious the answer isnt Paix....

I think having no-one who can play competent hooker/half on that bench is a mistake waiting to happen?

if you want to target someone this year with whatever cap is left id start there, its a 17 team game now, bench is very important

Last edited:
do we even have a true 14 at the club right now? Obvious the answer isnt Paix....

I think having no-one who can play competent hooker/half on that bench is a mistake waiting to happen?

if you want to target someone this year with whatever cap is left id start there, its a 17 team game now, bench is very important

Potentially Hetherington but like most players on the roster is extremely green and not ready.

yeh i figured.....i have heard Kurt Manns name bandied around....hed be the type you want in that 14 jersey for mine...

I want to hear it from Wolfie, I am watching!

There are four things I am looking for tonight:

1. No injuries
2. A win
3. A winning or even second half
4. Turpin to back up his effort from last week because if he does, we are suddenly maybe not in need of a 9. Croft going well again too would be welcome.

Just make sure you bookmark TICKETEK in capital letters and get all your future tickets there.
On a separate note I really think the club/NRL could do something about only allowing one official ticket seller to all games so third party scamsters/resellers don't get a look in.
Oh so true. Foolishly I thought that was the case. I simply didn't know tickets could be sold by some mirror. Lesson learned.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • TimWhatley
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.