Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Does Tesi go back to fullback? If you’re not taking advantage of Isaakos boot I don’t really see a point to him there.

Does Tesi go back to fullback? If you’re not taking advantage of Isaakos boot I don’t really see a point to him there.
I’ve never seen a back drop as much ball as he does from contact. The mistakes are such a destroyer of confidence, momentum and positive mindset, we then usually concede and it just kills the game for us.

I think we all knew this year was going to be hard. KW has to identify who he wants to build this side around and there is a bit to like.

Last edited:
Milford and Tesi defending together on our line is a real concern and was proven so with Fifitas 2 tries .... something really needs to change there.
We have plenty of talent out there, but they dont seem to have any direction which to me means the halves arent doing their job. Our forwards are more than capable of getting us into good field positions but we just somehow always look lost out there, with lots of ad lib plays.

Watching highlights, and without seeing the full game. Milf Croft and Isaako cannot manage a rugby league game. Not sure if Milf and Croft dont talk, but the team was just rudderless. No agro or direction from the spine. Turpin gets a pass off the hook for me - and i dont think hes the issue, put a good 6/7 behind him and everything changes there. Very frustrating.

Walters had that Seibold look in his eye during the press conference. Things are getting worse before they get better.
Not sure I can ever recall a coach calling out a specific player (Milford) for being useless in defence and leadership like that. To my ears it sounded like the first nail in Milf's coffin. I don't see him replacing the halves in the next couple of weeks, but it was a heads up it's on the cards.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but we didn't use our captain's challenge did we? I saw a few points where we should/could have used it, I think there was hands in the ruck and a contentious dead ball in the 2nd half..

That's a real marker to how we don't have leadership. I was screaming at the TV, challenge it! The reality is we are a dumb side and have been for a few seasons now.

Isaako’s errors must’ve cost us so many points in the last couple of years. Absolutely unforgivable. We’re in a similar spot to last year now, players playing like shit and no one to replace them with. There’s no point throwing Walsh in now. Maybe we could try Herbie there?
Also, Glenn is an awful, awful captain. Never shows any leadership. Useless player at this point who doesn’t deserve to be there.

Watching highlights, and without seeing the full game. Milf Croft and Isaako cannot manage a rugby league game. Not sure if Milf and Croft dont talk, but the team was just rudderless. No agro or direction from the spine. Turpin gets a pass off the hook for me - and i dont think hes the issue, put a good 6/7 behind him and everything changes there. Very frustrating.
This is why I'm so dissapointed they're letting Walsh walk. He can do everything Isaako can do - including kick for goal - plus he has an excellent kicking game that Isaako lacks, but most of all he's a vocal organiser. He is what we sorely lack in the spine. Yes, even before he's grown pubes he's more of a captain than anyone in the team.

This is why I'm so dissapointed they're letting Walsh walk. He can do everything Isaako can do - including kick for goal - plus he has an excellent kicking game that Isaako lacks, but most of all he's a vocal organiser. He is what we sorely lack in the spine. Yes, even before he's grown pubes he's more of a captain than anyone in the team.
21/14 day cooling off. They need to make it happen and turn it around. Throw the sink at him at this point because i wouldnt be renewing Milf and Isaako can cut a chop off his wage as a spare winger or back.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but we didn't use our captain's challenge did we? I saw a few points where we should/could have used it, I think there was hands in the ruck and a contentious dead ball in the 2nd half..

That's a real marker to how we don't have leadership. I was screaming at the TV, challenge it! The reality is we are a dumb side and have been for a few seasons now.
No, and believe it or not the "captain" played a full 80 minutes. His captaincy is non existent.

21/14 day cooling off. They need to make it happen and turn it around. Throw the sink at him at this point because i wouldnt be renewing Milf and Isaako can cut a chop off his wage as a spare winger or back.
Doesn’t work that way anymore, now when a contract is announced the cooling off period or whatever has already passed.

So i had a whole big post ready to go on the good and bad of the team after last night, but i just deleted it as i couldn't be fucked.
Never been more dejected as a NRL fan than i have these past two seasons and the sooner we move on certain individuals from this team the better.
Feel super sorry for KW as i think he is in way over his head and has a massive task on his hands.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.