POST GAME [Round 20, 2021] Broncos vs Cowboys

Croft and Dearden had a fierce battle to see who is a shitter player. I think they fought hard to a draw, I can't decide.

This confirms it for me. I thought Croft was overall pretty good with some dumb things thrown in. Now I see this opinion, I’m more confident he was really good.

He missed that tackle on Deepdown but he did a lot of good things. He was outshone by Gamble because Gamble was next level.

Dearden has shown nothing, no creativity at all.

They made the right call there, he's basically just feeding it to Drinkwater and the forwards without ever challenging the line or asking any questions of the defensive line

I genuinely don’t know what position he fits on the field. Fullback? Even then, he’s a reserve grader at best at present, I suspect he might even struggle to hold a position there.

This confirms it for me. I thought Croft was overall pretty good with some dumb things thrown in. Now I see this opinion, I’m more confident he was really good.

He missed that tackle on Deepdown but he did a lot of good things. He was outshone by Gamble because Gamble was next level.
You've tried this joke before, fell flat the first time too.

Croft and Dearden had a fierce battle to see who is a shitter player. I think they fought hard to a draw, I can't decide.
Crofts try was more a footballers try but his defence was abysmal in letting in Dearden.

Yes if it was a joke, maybe.
So that means you allow another opinion to sway yours? Shows a weak mind and lack of confidence.

Or a shit joke...
Crofts try was more a footballers try but his defence was abysmal in letting in Dearden.
Croft was better than Dearden for sure, my post was more just having a crack at how shit they both are in general.

Kevvie says they "need to get the big fella a game sometime." I'm worried he feels the press is putting him under pressure to reinstate Coates, and Oates didn't exactly own his wing tonight.

Confirmed no ISC this week. Last night when I said no you won’t see him I knew one game was cancelled already and expected more.

We absolutely cannot under play how good Gamble was last night.

At the game - on and off the ball Tyson made a huge difference to that team last night. I daresay (and hope I'm right) that Staggs would be happy to forfeit the 6 jersey to Tyson next year to get good ball and more space.

Right now, he's my first picked player after Haas

Croft was better this game. Played pretty well but **** he has to have the worst kicking game in the NRL - Tim Dorden included. The amount of times he fails to get kicks past the defensive line is disgusting. His shitty deflected midfield kick put us under pressure early on and gifted Cows good field position and then there was that monstrosity that popped 3m in the air to land softly in Dearden’s chest to run up field with it (until Herbie stole it back).

Croft was better this game. Played pretty well but **** he has to have the worst kicking game in the NRL - Tim Dorden included. The amount of times he fails to get kicks past the defensive line is disgusting. His shitty deflected midfield kick put us under pressure early on and gifted Cows good field position and then there was that monstrosity that pop 3m in the air to land softly in Dearden’s chest to run up field with it (until Herbie stole it back).

Yeah he isn’t the answer by any means and I won’t be sad to see him go but credit where it is due, he was decent last night, much better than Timid Drysabone.

499C1973 552E 4738 ADDA 485FFE32F1B6

This classic meme suits Dearden perfectly.

Yeah he isn’t the answer by any means and I won’t be sad to see him go but credit where it is due, he was decent last night, much better than Timid Drysabone.
Yea he played his role well and didn’t look quite as lost in defence though he still had his moments. would be a nightmare to defend outside of. Must have been cathartic for the poor guy to finally get a try.

Active Now

• thenry
  • The True King
  • Johnny92
  • Fatboy
  • Griffo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.