POST GAME [Round 20, 2021] Broncos vs Cowboys

This was a good entertaining game to watch , and really enjoying Kobe Hetherington's efforts , he looks like a kid who might really develop, along with Payne Haas , could be really special players going forward. Staggs really makes a difference to this side and looking forward to seeing Kelly return , to where I'm not sure . Their defense last night was the best sign of confidence coming back , the effort to scramble on the line was the most satisfying highlight for mine . I think KW is slowly putting it back together, with some good signs of resilience returning . Oh and F*** the cowgirls , Lets go Broncos .

He did actually have possession of it, though. He grabbed the ball with both hands and went to plant it down but lost control of it just before he could. In that case, because he lost possession, he needed to regain possession by gripping the ball with both hands again.

Definite no try, and it's a definite no try every week.
Free ball in motion, never gripped.

Hands momentarily make contact with ball in air, creating slight separation. Ball impacts ground, hands make contact and apply downward pressure.

You see tries like that awarded on a regular basis.

Honestly, if that was our try up for review, you telling me you wouldn't be filthy if it was overturned?

Palasia deserves a pat on the back, he's been very good for us every time he's pulled the jersey on this season.

20 runs, 156 metres, 2 tackle busts, 25 tackles

Rock solid.

Other than the TPJ style offload to the opposition , he went alright .

Hands momentarily make contact with ball in air, creating slight separation. Ball impacts ground, hands make contact and apply downward pressure.

Honestly, if that was our try up for review, you telling me you wouldn't be filthy if it was overturned?
That may have been the old interpretation 10 years ago, but the rule officially states if a player touches a ball and promotes it forward they have to grip, catch or hold the ball.

That may have been the old interpretation 10 years ago, but the rule officially states if a player touches a ball and promotes it forward they have to grip, catch or hold the ball.
didnt we get burned at the start of the year by this rule against the eels?

Of course the fuckwit NSWRL media is all about the Feldt no try.

I can see some separation from his fingers... if the bunker is over turning it then they can see something as well... so get fucked you stupid fucking Covid ridden NSWRL *****
From the another angle from behind they didn't show much it was much clearer. I saw it before they reviewed it and thought "he dropped it". Then they didn't show that angle again.

so the definition of a knock on. hit the ground after coming into contact with the Feldts hands

didnt we get burned at the start of the year by this rule against the eels?
It was slightly different because there was no separation in Turpin's attempt. However since Opacic pushed the ball towards the in-goal while Turpin was in the process of grounding it the video referee ruled it a no try.

It was a tough call against the Broncos. I don't remember if Annesley covered it or not.

so the definition of a knock on. hit the ground after coming into contact with the Feldts hands
Virtually any time a try is scored off a loose ball, you'll see a similar occurrence.

Look, at the end of the day, I'm stoked for a win.

I'd far prefer it without several consecutive (and potentially contentious) decisions going our way to skew the narrative.

There's very little continuity in the refereeing game to game, week to week. Still aggravating even when it's in our favour.

Virtually any time a try is scored off a loose ball, you'll see a similar occurrence.

I'd far prefer it without several consecutive (and potentially contentious) decisions going our way to skew the narrative.

There's very little continuity in the refereeing game to game, week to week. Still aggravating even when it's in our favour.
We didn't get anything other than ordinary luck. The try Dearden scores comes off a two metre forward pass. The try they had disallowed was their 'bad luck' not our good luck.

Any luck going around was with the Cows. We certainly didn't get any favours.

Can you think of any examples RT?

The rules are crystal clear.

Or maybe this if you're thinking a bit more recently. Seems like it was our song for ages.

I was referring to the one where they go something like "singin' ahh we had to beat ya (x3) and we'll never ever do it again, bullshit!" Or something like that. Saw it on that Man For All Seasons the ABC did on Wayne. Memory's a bit rusty tho

I just realised why our forwards were so good last night- Flegler was not there!😂😂

Also saw replay of Gamble’s field goal-Croft looked like someone snatched the cookies away from him! Good thing too as Croft probably would have missed it even if it was 2 metres in front!

I'm not sure you watched the same game as the rest of us.

What you are saying is correct, but only if when the ball lands the hand is on it. Feldt's hand wasn't on the ball when it hit the ground, therefore it was a knock on.

Plenty of idiots of FB think it’s a try, I had fun trolling them

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncsNBundy
  • The True King
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • Manlyman
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.