[Round 20, 2022] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
We’ve been quite poor.
Errors from Carrigan, Fleggs, Staggs and Niu have been costly.
So many missed opportunities.
They mentally arent prepared for this, they thought it would be a walk in the park win.
Kev needs to give them a rocket at half time.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
@jd87 said it earlier, but i wonder if mentally post origin we are struggling at times and not just the QLD boys. Everyone has put in a huge effort over the past couple of months and maybe we need to rotate a few or start some off the bench just to try to freshen them up a little.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
that was a strange half of football.

if you look at few minute snippets you would say yeah broncos are gonna win this by 20+ then at other times you think gee tigers are right in this and can snatch the win.

Just an ugly ugly game so far we need to start being more clinical and start playing the field position game instead of tring to score off every play

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Rocket up their asses needs to occur not good enough. Defence has been abysmal… we were running 60-70 metres most sets yet we were giving up just as much.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
@jd87 said it earlier, but i wonder if mentally post origin we are struggling at times and not just the QLD boys. Everyone has put in a huge effort over the past couple of months and maybe we need to rotate a few or start some off the bench just to try to freshen them up a little.
Maybe but to be fair to coaching staff, we rested our Origin players as much or more than other clubs

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Stupid errors are really costing us, and that last attempt at tackle by Staggs was horribly lazy. CLEAN IT UP.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Wasn’t Reynolds down with the flu during the week? Should have rested him and given gamble a run.

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
I just can't believe it is 12 all against one of the worst teams in the NRL.

Totally unacceptable 1st half. Realistically we should be up 12-0 or 18-0.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
2nd week in a row we have let in a piss poor weak try just before half time. These boys really need to stop listening to what the media is saying about finals and just fucking focus for the full 80 mins. That shit becomes habit and we will be lucky to make it to the finals, and best case out week 1..

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Tigers are getting every 50/50 in the ruck as predicted but if we hold the ball and tighten up on the edges, we will win by a lot

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Rowdy124
  • Sproj
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Astro
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  • Justwin
  • Rambstien
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Mr Fourex
  • Robboi_321
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.