[Round 20, 2022] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Damned if you do and damned if you dont. We rest them last week and it lose we would be asking why they not playing.

I get what you say but it’s a tough balancing act when you are trying to finish top 4

It is. I do think we have the squad to manage it though.

I think he's been doing it a little too much personally but its worked pretty much all year so far. Could just be its one of those games where things dont go right.
He’s not being as selective as he had been, which is where his improvement had come from this season.

I know we’ve come leaps and bounds this season but still haven’t seen any ruthlessness since 2015.

Reynolds needs to play closer to the centre of the ruck. He keeps squeezing Riki, Staggs and Del too close to our sideline. And when Tesi chimes in we are way too crowded there.

Staggs is a bit of an enigma. Sometimes he's awesome at defence with his hard hits but other times he tends to run in off his line causing pressure to the Broncs winger when he gets it wrong.
But I do like how they used Staggs for a simple running hitup in the middle.

Reynolds was too tight if you are talking about the last try, nothing Staggs could've done there

yet they should have beat the Cowboys last week, so how bad are they really?
to be fair cowboys were also abysmal that game they didnt show up at all.

which is even more disappointing for us. we should of known what the tigers were going to be like going into this game. nothing flash but trying there guys out and fighting for everything.

thing is we can still win this and win well if we just do the little 1%'s and respect the tigers a bit and earn the right to throw the ball around

I dont really think his passing has been an issue tonight tbf, its his ball handling.
Because his focus is in the wrong place, he needs to concentrate on doing the boring stuff well first, and don’t fall into the trap of listening to stupid media comparisons with Yeo.

We are a bit Titans like tonight, get excited with the ball but lose intensity when it comes to defending.
A real test in the 2nd half

I always cop shit when i criticise Kotoni, but i still dont think we are getting value for money from him. He's looked better than he has since his origin dropping, but i still think he is capable of much more.

Tigers are playing high risk like they did against the Cowboys. It'll wear them out and we'll roll them in the second half.

I dont really think his passing has been an issue tonight tbf, its his ball handling.
Yep he's had a number of soft errors.

I feel he might be ball playing a bit more with Haas and Flegler in the middle with him, because he might be required to play longer minutes... so ball play early and link with his middle forwards, then take hit ups later when he needs to lead the bench middles

what a kick, shame we didn't capitalise.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Yellowfella
  • ostin86
  • Dash
  • NSW stables
  • sooticus
  • porouian
  • Gaz
  • Scdeac
  • winslow_wong
  • mrslong
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
  • Fatboy
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.