vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooks out. Hastings to 7 most likely. This is good for us, hes been sharp playing 13 with less pressure. He now has to switch to structured manager mode.

Danger game.

I admire your consistency bro. Not sure if it's the combo of it and your avatar as to why it's stuck in my brain but I had to double check, and sure enough you've posted this same two word message in the pre-game threads for the Titans and Dragons games at least lol. The new "just win ffs"?

You wouldn't think Staggs will move to the left side to accomodate hime would you?
Staggs played some left centre in 2019, he was noticeably worse on that side, I think he'll keep his spot on the right until he leaves or becomes a plodder and both seem unlikely.

You wouldn't think Staggs will move to the left side to accomodate hime would you?
Staggs only has a left hand fend so he will always be more suited to being a right side player since the defenders will come at him from the left, his future will be centre or backrow on the right side.

I feel like Niu is a one position player only, he might be possible to turn into a dummy half but that isn't proven and would take time, from what I have seen from him in Centre he isn't that good, while he is fast he wasn't getting anywhere near the meters of Herbie when he replaced Staggs after he got his ACL and no way would he replace Staggs there while he is fit.

I do think we should add a year to his contract though so then we have options for next year, such as loaning him out to another team for a season to keep up his development if he loses the battle to take the 1 over Walsh.

Brooks out. Hastings to 7 most likely. This is good for us, hes been sharp playing 13 with less pressure. He now has to switch to structured manager mode.

Fox Sports says Jock Madden is likely to replace Brooks

I admire your consistency bro. Not sure if it's the combo of it and your avatar as to why it's stuck in my brain but I had to double check, and sure enough you've posted this same two word message in the pre-game threads for the Titans and Dragons games at least lol. The new "just win ffs"?
I just checked. I've posted it 5 times this season before the this Tigers game. Both Titans games, Dragons, both Knights games. All of which we won. Maybe we lose this one now :)

Same as last week, it's medically impossible for us to lose this game. Not a chance we lose

Staggs only has a left hand fend so he will always be more suited to being a right side player since the defenders will come at him from the left, his future will be centre or backrow on the right side.

I feel like Niu is a one position player only, he might be possible to turn into a dummy half but that isn't proven and would take time, from what I have seen from him in Centre he isn't that good, while he is fast he wasn't getting anywhere near the meters of Herbie when he replaced Staggs after he got his ACL and no way would he replace Staggs there while he is fit.

I do think we should add a year to his contract though so then we have options for next year, such as loaning him out to another team for a season to keep up his development if he loses the battle to take the 1 over Walsh.

So who would be your back up #1 if Walsh is injured and out for a long period and you lent Tesi to another club ?

form obbo or Herbie.

Who plays right wing instead of Cobbo ?
Who plays left centre ?

Big disruptions to defensive structure . Better to keep both Tesi and Reece . Set KPIs in off season and see who comes out on top and gets the jersey in rnd 1 . If Walsh can`t out perform Tesi in preseason and trials . He`s playing Q Cup and vice versa . One gets injured the other takes over .

Who plays right wing instead of Cobbo ?
Who plays left centre ?

Big disruptions to defensive structure . Better to keep both Tesi and Reece . Set KPIs in off season and see who comes out on top and gets the jersey in rnd 1 . If Walsh can`t out perform Tesi in preseason and trials . He`s playing Q Cup and vice versa . One gets injured the other takes over .
Easy hoeter or Mariner.

We have been doing this all season as it stands

Either we have the ability to loan or we lose the player entirely thats basically what it comes down to.

Plus we are talking a backup fullback here how many teams have a backup fullback of similar quality to their first choice?

Easy hoeter or Mariner.

We have been doing this all season as it stands

Either we have the ability to loan or we lose the player entirely thats basically what it comes down to.

Plus we are talking a backup fullback here how many teams have a backup fullback of similar quality to their first choice?

I think he could play anywhere in the back 5 .
So quite valuable .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Culhwch
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • The Don
  • BroncoFan94
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.