Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was how old when he played centre ?
In what team ?

Pat Carrigan looked shit a cpl of years back . Things have changed ...
When Pat did his first full season as a Starter it was a breakout year for him, doing big meters with big minutes, the ability was there for him to grow into what he is doing now.

The excuses your making for Tesi can be copy pasted for any young player tbh.

I think he has shown that he would be a good option at fullback for alot of teams in the NRL, it would be very hard to keep him if he doesn't play first choice fullback for us next year, while he may or may not be able to play those other positions he can play the most important of those and thats where his value is, if we loaned him out we give us another bite of the cherry to choose who will be our fullback the year after while both are in their critical development phase.

Both are young and the winner will likely be our longterm option, if it's possible I think it would be prudent, as opposed to playing them out of position and or limited games as a backup hurting their development.

He was how old when he played centre ?
In what team ?

Pat Carrigan looked shit a cpl of years back . Things have changed ...

It is really hard to judge players until they hit around the 50 games played mark. That 40-60 areas seems to be wear they seem to get it together and show what they will or won't be.

Carrigan never looked shit. He was vastly undervalued and underappreciated for a long time, but that's not the same thing.

Nah he was far from the player who emerged this year .
No offload ,no link man plays , no post contact metres . And none of the bone rattling tackles he`s making lately .

Same as last week, it's medically impossible for us to lose this game. Not a chance we lose
Didn't someone say something like this just before "injury round" where we lost like half the team?

I dont recall this set, maybe i was on the loo..?

Check out this centre field scrum develop.

Unnamed

Note the red triangle, and note 3 Parra defenders lined up.

Here is how it developed;

a-WOrjH7SdHddyyIFrDOY2iPgN84t-e2I-qqCcQcDovptstIi4MSytz9xZD526CSllnIqcOPBXnthoKCAHQPhGK93uYNfF4I0R-DhCID2-TbJM38lcJczn5MIdfjoHBxmP-bswCfOA3sRA_2ZSPuDEl6aotBic_M2iW5mqnS8JYCw5jYOUsPfnkqDYIbl8Ui3pyPhfnIkw=s0-d-e1-ft

Arey peels around the scrum and finds Oates run to the outside shoulder of Penisini.

Note 2 unmarked players on the outside...

Reckon Oates was supposed to turn and offload to the trailing Mam to draw and pass.

Keep a eye on that triangle shape from a centre scrum.....reckon they'll try this again...

View attachment 19370

a-WOrjH7SdHddyyIFrDOY2iPgN84t-e2I-qqCcQcDovptstIi4MSytz9xZD526CSllnIqcOPBXnthoKCAHQPhGK93uYNfF4I0R-DhCID2-TbJM38lcJczn5MIdfjoHBxmP-bswCfOA3sRA_2ZSPuDEl6aotBic_M2iW5mqnS8JYCw5jYOUsPfnkqDYIbl8Ui3pyPhfnIkw=s0-d-e1-ft

Arey peels around the scrum and finds Oates run to the outside shoulder of Penisini.

Reckon Oates was supposed to turn and offload to the trailing Mam to draw and pass.

Keep a eye on that triangle shape from a centre scrum.....reckon they'll try this again...
You're Anthony Seibold from a better timeline, aren't you?

View attachment 19370

Herbie scored off a very similar play in round 2 instead of hitting Oates Herbie went 40 untouched on the outside

View attachment 19370

Ball should have gone to Mam

View attachment 19370

We run this shape often. We have 3 variances from this shape:
1. The short ball to oates (oates scored one of his tries from this but I cannot recall who it was against)
2. Pass out the back to the second man (I recall us running this play with tesi previously).
3. Cut out pass to the outer man (herbie scored a try against Canterbury this way).

View attachment 19370

The famous Chicago bulls triangle offense makes it’s way into the nrl. Love it.

We run this shape often. We have 3 variances from this shape:
1. The short ball to oates (oates scored one of his tries from this but I cannot recall who it was against)
2. Pass out the back to the second man (I recall us running this play with tesi previously).
3. Cut out pass to the outer man (herbie scored a try against Canterbury this way).
1.5 a pass to the half at first receiver who draws across the defence to then dump a ball to Oates steaming onto it back on the angle toward the posts

Same as last week, it's medically impossible for us to lose this game. Not a chance we lose

I fucken love this evaluation.

Like you've done an intense medical evaluation of the players from both sides, inspected their muscle tissue, vascular-cardio system, cognitive systems, and have the definitive evidence that our players will outperform theirs. It's over-the-top brilliance.

Oh, hang on I get it now. This is another Patty joke. You just walked past him and felt the throbbing beat of his massive heart and went "that's carrying us to victory".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• levikaden
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Griffo
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Skyblues87
  • bb_gun
  • KnToad
  • Broncosgirl
  • RodF
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.