vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should give our for and against a good boost.

Can’t go in cocky. Grind them down and then destroy them
The titans game was supposed to be a walkover.

At least this time we have everyone back. If the forward pack plays as well as they did tonight we should be able to put on a score.

Oh, and I hope Ofahengaue enjoys it.

Hopefully we get a nice dry track for this game... come out and complete our sets early to get a feel for the game and get in a groove and then get it out to the edges nice and early like we like to do.

I'm going to go against the grain here and call this a danger game. Tigers are shit and we all know it, we're the real deal now, and the players know it.

The Broncos of years gone by wouldn't take these games seriously, and the opposition take it as a chance to play their best football to take a prized scalp. A couple of trys go against us, the players try to force some plays thinking it should come instead of earning it, and shit goes wrong and things snowball.

If we turn up with the right attitude we'll smoke them though.

I'm going to go against the grain here and call this a danger game. Tigers are shit and we all know it, we're the real deal now, and the players know it.

The Broncos of years gone by wouldn't take these games seriously, and the opposition take it as a chance to play their best football to take a prized scalp. A couple of trys go against us, the players try to force some plays thinking it should come instead of earning it, and shit goes wrong and things snowball.

I'm in the same boat, the games we are expected to win and win comfortably are dangers. Only have to look at the Titans game last week.
The tigers are coming off a potential flogging up in Townsville from the cowboys so hoping that takes abit out of them.

The right attitude and we better our for/against
Fingers crossed Cobbos back for this one can see one of our wingers having a night out.

Hope the players respect the Tigers, unlike a few of the fans in here..

They may be spooners but they've taken a few decent teams a fair way recently, reminds of us last season when we were pushing Penrith deep into the 2nd half before the result was out of reach

Take them lightly and they will beat us

If that was going to happen, it would've happened against the Titans. It didn't.

A feeling I absolutely love about the last few weeks (apart from the winning and revenge we are getting for the last few years) is confidence in the coaching staff.

In years gone by you would see Jordan pererias bad defensive reads and think "get cobbo back in immediately!". And I still do, but if pereria is picked next week I have no doubt the coaching staff will have addressed those issues and they won't be there next game whilst they feel they'd get more out of cobbo for the year if he has 1 more week. Gone are the days when it's like they didn't address any of the frustrating issues us fans were screaming at the TV/game about that happened week after week and were watching a different game to them.
If there's team selections that seem wrong I now have no doubt there's some reason for them.

Everybody needs to calm tf down. Dont get cocky ya *****. Tigpies whilst they are last and a basketcase of a club, they havent really had a big score put on them. They still play relatively competitive.

We cant underestimate any team.

Everybody needs to calm tf down. Dont get cocky ya *****. Tigpies whilst they are last and a basketcase of a club, they havent really had a big score put on them. They still play relatively competitive.

We cant underestimate any team.

we can be as cocky as we like ... we don't affect the score. as long as the team take them seriously.

and I have no doubt the Kevvie, ARey and Capes will have them in the right frame of mind.

but just FYI, The Tigers have the 13th worst defense in the comp averaging 25.41 points per game, they have conceded plenty of 30 point scores .

to go with that they have the worst attack in the comp (averaging just 13.76 points per game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Locky field goal
  • Manofoneway
  • heartly87
  • Brocko
  • Thelmus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • Rookie Alan
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Wild Horse
  • Griffo
  • scobie
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.