vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't take anyone lightly but **** me, after what has been dished up by us over the last few years, just let me have this one game to be cocky😁
Go for it, we won't lose this. Hopefully they are switched on for 80 minutes so we rack up a score.

This game would be a great training run for Walsh to build combos before the finals if he was available. 🙏

I wouldn't be too upset if the Broncos dropped their intensity a bit for this game, to save more of it for the big games and the finals. Just don't drop it so much that they get embarrassed.

This game would be a great training run for Walsh to build combos before the finals if he was available. 🙏

I doubt Walsh is gonna just walk into the team over Tesi .
He just got dropped by his coach at the Warriors for his defensive weaknesses .

Crossing the Tasman doesn`t usually make players better defenders .

The titans game was supposed to be a walkover.

At least this time we have everyone back. If the forward pack plays as well as they did tonight we should be able to put on a score.

Oh, and I hope Ofahengaue enjoys it.

I'm in the same boat, the games we are expected to win and win comfortably are dangers. Only have to look at the Titans game last week.
The tigers are coming off a potential flogging up in Townsville from the cowboys so hoping that takes abit out of them.

The right attitude and we better our for/against
Fingers crossed Cobbos back for this one can see one of our wingers having a night out.
You guys thought the game against the Titans where we had 8 outs or something like that was supposed to be a comfortable win/walkover?

These are the ones I can remember -
Carrigan, Haas, TMM, Robati, Paix, Cobbo, Herbie and Kelly

You guys thought the game against the Titans where we had 8 outs or something like that was supposed to be a comfortable win/walkover?

These are the ones I can remember -
Carrigan, Haas, TMM, Robati, Paix, Cobbo, Herbie and Kelly

Capes, Oates, Flegler and Jensen were out as well

I like Reece Walsh .
I think he will have a lot of high lights in Broncos colours .

I also think there is great value in team bonding and camaraderie . Dropping a guy who has been with your squad for years through thick and thin . Who was incumbent . Got injured and fights back to make the team . Then goes on to play the best games of his career .

Doesn`t reinforce the we are in this together mind set . It says we are mercenaries and you are never safe .
Not the psychology that I see instilling confidence .

TMM should be back next week . That will be a big decision for Kev and Co . Happy to see either TMM or Tesi . Walsh walking into the team nah .

I like Reece Walsh .

I also think there is great value in team bonding and camaraderie . Dropping a guy who has been with your squad for years through thick and thin . Who was incumbent . Got injured and fights back to make the team . Then goes on to play the best games of his career .

Doesn`t reinforce the we are in this together mind set . It says we are mercenaries and you are never safe .

TMM should be back next week . That will be a big decision for Kev and Co . Happy to see either TMM or Tesi . Walsh walking into the team nah .
Nah I actually agree with you on this but IF the plan is to bring Walsh in you would want it to be against the tigers rather than against a team like the storm or roosters etc

I think bringing him in 5 games out from the finals is a massive risk and sends a poor message.

I just wish we could merge Tesi and TMM into 1 player

I was at the game against the Tigers last year. I don't think I've ever been more disappointed leaving Suncorp Stadium. I for one, will not be taking this game lightly. If we keep the errors down, they can't touch us, but even shit sides can put a score on if you keep giving them chances.

I like Reece Walsh .

I don't think the writings on the wall for niu at the broncos. He can be turned into a fb or even a centre with the way he plays. He's only played 30 NRL games and has developed significantly since his last run in the centres. All of our players aren't guaranteed to be fully fit and firing all the time so he will play NRL pretty consistently I would think. Plus when Reynolds retires we could possibly have walsh and mam in the halves and niu at fb. Cobbo could play anywhere in the backline as well, heaps of options really

I don't think the writings on the wall for niu at the broncos. He can be turned into a fb or even a centre with the way he plays. He's only played 30 NRL games and has developed significantly since his last run in the centres. All of our players aren't guaranteed to be fully fit and firing all the time so he will play NRL pretty consistently I would think. Plus when Reynolds retires we could possibly have walsh and mam in the halves and niu at fb. Cobbo could play anywhere in the backline as well, heaps of options really
Yep . :popcorn:

Eeerrrr excuse me Fitzy .

Tesi was injured in round one .
Who played #1 ? Oh that`s right . Not TMM , but Jamayne Isaako !!

As soon as Tesi was fit guess who was wearing #1 ? Not TMM.
Tesi was #1 at end of last season and was back in the team as soon as he was fit again this year .
Now Tesi is playing in a winning team I think TMM is gonna have to bide his time . But that`s my opinion . The opinions that matter will be known late next week when the team list comes out .

There is a reason TMM wasn't in picked at the start of the year, he was 2 years out of the game and just signed on a development contract, they obviously wanted to get some games in him first before anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.