Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I don't understand why there's so much blame on the ref, the boys were just terrible tonight. Out-muscled on defence, poor decision making from the halves, and error after error after error. Then you've got Carrigan trying to play halfback in the 1st half. I was worried the broncs would play down to the Tigers, and this is what happens when you do that.

On a positive note, I thought Mariner did really well on debut. Very strong ball runner

You can just about write off the top 4 for us now. That was our chance to own it and we blew it out the airlock. Really pissed off to be honest. Yes Gee gave the Tigers every 50/50 call he could muster as predicted but you can't blame him for that. We were shiiiit.

That double movement try was an absolute joke, the referee got it right on the field yet once the idiot in the box gets involved he just disregards the rules and makes it up as he goes along.

Disgusting.

We are listening to those whispering about us being a premiership threat and thought all we had to do was turn up.

Reynolds worst game for us, in my opinion. Kicking was shit, passing was shit and defensively abysmal. No way he was right to play tonight in my opinion.

Kev needs to rev the hell out of this complacent lot ahead of next weeks game.

We played like shit, Niu back to his Hot and cold style plus he just has a huge lack of perceived effort.

High balls killed us completely and the confidence just spread like cancer from that.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.