Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Honestly the worst game I have watched broncos this year. They had no consistency and no commitment. We were completely slow in our ball movement and way too many errors. We got flogged and I think that's exactly what they deserve for the effort that was played.

Apart from Billy, i cant say anyone stood up tonight. Said it in the live game threat, but our supposed big 3 of Staggs, Haas and Arey had no impact and Carrigan had his worst game of the year, and the rest of them werent a great deal better either. Staggs is very worrying. Our best and highest paid backline player should be offering us way, way more than we are getting. Its like he just cant get over his Origin failure.

Walters clear MoM for me. He was excellent.

I wouldnt get too carried away though. Its our first really poor game as a team for months.

Tesi and to a lesser degree Mam we’re pretty woeful. The amount of ball niu put down while in attack was just not NRL standard. Lazy defence I think we had line speed for the last try and then we faded. Bitterly disappointed in Reyno his kicking game was deadset off tonight. I liked Billy’s short ball to send Riki in . The rest was well below par.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
  • Brotherdu
  • The Strapper
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • BooKhaki
  • Browny
  • Dazza 92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.