# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
You clearly don't know the rule.
No I do. You can’t promote the ball once the call carrying arm has touched the ground, it’s the reason Hoskings try was denied. Momentum can take you over if you don’t promote your arm and it bounced instead.

You are wrong and it’s a weird hill to die on.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
If we miss out on the top 4 it’s because of this shit here.

As much as we should expect a game like this it still fucking hurts

Our right hand side in D is still a major concern

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Despite his usual meters, i thought he was ineffective. Not just him, but they contained our pack pretty easily. I dont think any of our forwards punched through the line like they did against the Eels. The physicality and intent just wasnt there. They gave us very little platform to work from.
I don't even know what meters he did, but his runs where punching holes in their line, but it was closely followed by some stupid plays.

He did alot of late passing on the line to Flegler and Carrigan as well which I thought worked with 2 big man coming at them they needed several players to handle it.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
We were ducking pathetic. Broncos of 2020. Reynolds didn’t get us any results with his kicking game and a lot of costly 7 tackle sets. He was definitely worst on ground.

Refereeing was fucking terrible as always with the NRL. How the **** the try was given when went up no try and clear double movement who the **** knows. Changed momentum and ruined the game.

we didn’t deserve to win but it’s fucking shit having refs decide the result on 2 games every weekend.

Active Now

• HVbronco
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • mitch222
  • ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • barker
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncorob
  • phoenix
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.