Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
It was a classic double movement he lifted his arm and promoted the ball.
Yep but doesn’t matter. Whoever helps Kevin coach the Broncs didn’t understand the Cows underestimating the Tigs and that we should not follow them and we should always - fucken always - use our defence. We deserved everything we got.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
There are some serious cracks appearing in our defence though. Two weeks in a row we’ve been caught out with some incredible overlaps.
Havent had Cobbo holding his touchline outside Staggs.

Staggs gives up his outside but will usually catch them... the wingers see that and come in for help when it's not needed

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I don't even know what meters he did, but his runs where punching holes in their line, but it was closely followed by some stupid plays.

He did alot of late passing on the line to Flegler and Carrigan as well which I thought worked with 2 big man coming at them they needed several players to handle it.

All good mate, we all see things differently. I still think like pretty much everyone, i thought he was ordinary.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I subconsciously knew we'd get raped when I saw Gee and Atkin were in charge

I guess the Tigers will forget about the legal action they talked about, because they were paid in full tonight

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Honestly so close to packing it I’m with this game. Refereeing is just too fucking bad. Literally every week there’s one or two games decided by awful calls or one sided 6 agains. Just sick of it. The game is fucked.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
I wish kevvie would grow a pair and abuse the refs. Just cop the $10k fine. Refs need to be held accountable it’s fucked.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I wish kevvie would grow a pair and abuse the refs. Just cop the $10k fine. Refs need to be held accountable it’s fucked.

It's the one thing every Bronx coach has had in common ... they never blame the refs (at least publicly)

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
We just didn't have enough players put their hand up tonight. Reynolds was poor and Niu and Mam were pretty ordinary.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Niu is MIA in defense, his hands are shit and he doesn't want to commit to catching the ball at the back.

He undoes everything good he does in attack with plenty of other useless shit.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Sproj
  • jd87
  • Canga
  • Dash
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lozza
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.