Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Oates was left 1 on 4 for one of the tigers tries. Niu must not be talking to the defence line.
Niu would be great if we never lost the ball, unfortunately there two sides to the game and he’s atrocious at the other. The chooks will be licking their lips at prospect of him lining up next week, they will bomb him into the ground. Even the tigers identified how passive he is.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
If we miss out on the top 4 it’s because of this shit here.

As much as we should expect a game like this it still fucking hurts

Our right hand side in D is still a major concern
Probably won't lose another game this season. We've had the humbler now, back to basics will be the word. I expect a chastened Broncos to turn up next week, anyone not rumbling on the night won't be playing the following week.

KW is dutifully following the Bellamy coaching manual and like his mentor always was KW too will be ruthless. We have to have real goers in the forwards and of those they must be goers every single minute.

I wouldn't be surprised if he drops any non performer. Very disappointing efforts from Newie and I have to say Reno who appeared to be okay with a sloppy, disjointed and unstable platform laid by forwards who all seemed to want to be centres and halves. I kind of expected it but also expected better after a stern talking to from Dad.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Those first two tries of the second half killed us ... both should have been disallowed ... neither of which Annersley will address on Monday

B

broncoscope

NYC Player
Feb 14, 2014
To be honest the refereeing was the least of our problem..
We were fucking woeful. Our whole backline looked like reserve graders and i love Reyno but fmd he was terrible tonight.
And if anyone thinks Tesi is our answer at fullback, well welcome to the real world... Isaako mk 2..
Oh well, another long week of hearing how shit we were, but unfortuneately its well founded.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Honestly so close to packing it I’m with this game. Refereeing is just too fucking bad. Literally every week there’s one or two games decided by awful calls or one sided 6 agains. Just sick of it. The game is fucked.
Yeah, it's hard to watch sometimes. There was a period there in the game where there were captain's challenges flying around everywhere and injury timeouts, and it felt like 5 minutes of game time stretched out over 15 minutes.

The NRL have spent millions of dollars on the Bunker but you could basically do the same job by flipping a 20 cent piece and calling heads. It's a fucking lottery for sure.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Reynolds game has definitely suffered since the rib injury, he is clearly still not right but this is still a young team and we need him to step up more.

E

easybreezy

BRL Player
Nov 23, 2021
I think we lost it rather than Tigers won it.
I thought Reynolds totally tried to overplay his hand...how many times did he try the fake kick and run to the line move?
Niu with his lazy one-hand takes shit me to tears.
Riki was great.
Walters played well and proved he is our 14...even if he starts on as 9. So good to have him slot into 7 like he did tonight.
Start Jensen for Flegler.
Wouldn't be opposed to Gamble on bench as backrower/lock

thenry

thenry

QCup Player
Jul 20, 2017
I don't want to single him out because I thought he was better than the rest of the spine tonight, but I'm still concerned about his defence. The To'a try isn't on him, but he was too slow to put himself in a position to even have a chance to stop it. Then the Musgrove "try", he was right there but didn't even attempt to help Paix and stop the try.
Also sometimes he's just passing the ball for the sake of it. Don't pass when there's zero room for your outside man and nothing's on.

I will say he's a gifted ball runner, almost guaranteed to beat the first defender every time. He belongs somewhere in the team, just not convinced it's at fullback
Hooker..**** it. Give him a go.

E

eazy-duzzit

NYC Player
Apr 4, 2019
The hookers and wings/centres need to spend an extra few hours over the next week working on long passes out of dummy half. They're just horrible for us every single time

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I don't agree with this strategy of starting all our best forwards all at once. We need to have at least one of them on the bench, and for mine that's Flegler. Our bench rotation just isn't good enough to be all on field at the same time.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
**** off - we got beat by a better team on the night. We had no defence.

You **** off

Yes we sucked... but that doesn't mean we weren't bent over and raped without lube ... it just means this time we couldn't overcome disgraceful refereeing

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Both can be true - we were shit, but so too was the ref. We should have been ready for it but here we are. I just hope we can learn from it and get back on track.
We hold onto the ball and kick better and not one person on the forum would be bagging the refs.

We sucked tonight and didn’t want it anywhere near as badly as the Tigers did and deserve to drop out of the top 4 on the back of that “effort”.

To hear Kevvie spew his rubbish in the press conference that he was happy with the effort...

That will do me.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
All these people that want to blame the refs.
Blame the 17 that barely turned up tonight. They were the ones making poor errors, bad defensive reads and lacked any form of attack.
We were shit, double movement or not, we lost that game purely on complacency. And if we miss out on the 4, that’s the game we will all think back to.
A massive missed opportunity.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Niu would be great if we never lost the ball, unfortunately there two sides to the game and he’s atrocious at the other. The chooks will be licking their lips at prospect of him lining up next week, they will bomb him into the ground. Even the tigers identified how passive he is.
I don’t think he has much of a passing game either, he certainly has limited play making vision. The one upside to his game is his athleticism running the ball, but that’s not enough to make it in the nrl in one of the most important positions on the field.

Active Now

• PETERN
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • The Boss
  • Wolfie
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • maddo
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • Galah
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.