Belmore Sports Ground

Saturday
Afternoon
15:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re down on players and their win against Rabbits has changed this game from a ✅ to a ❓for us unfortunately.
Nah I reckon its the exact opposite. They've had their bounce back (against an original deplated souths). The win will also cover up how bad their defence was too (to be fair its been bad all year).

Nah I reckon its the exact opposite. They've had their bounce back (against an original deplated souths). The win will also cover up how bad their defence was too (to be fair its been bad all year).
Yep Souths were depleted no doubt but Ciraldo highlighted his sides edge defence and you would expect an improvement.
Still going to be a hard game for us that I’m now putting in the Titan/Dolphin class of need to win.

Win is a win but I wouldn't be looking into that too much. If anything that gives them false confidence. That bunnies side is borderline reserve grade level with the combination of injuries/origin.

I wonder if there is any chance that Payne actually plays this week

It would be nice but he will have played 2 days before that’s tough circumstances to ask for a debut.
Te Kura and Mozer 12 minutes off the bench, instead of Smoothy and ???

It would be nice but he will have played 2 days before that’s tough circumstances to ask for a debut.

It definitely is and so I don't think it will happen but I would love to see it.

I’m sure this has been mentioned somewhere on this forum but can someone please confirm when Reece Walsh is due back ? Is the origin game included ?

So we'll be without our SOO forwards, Walsh and Riki and Flegs due to injury?

Bulldogs looked quite decent with Sexton debuting. Another week to get to know the team so he'll only improve. Burton definitely looked like he was a bit more free to just play his game.

Super dangerous game now. Three teams are just two points behind and can all win this weekend, putting us well and truly back in the pack.

Got to win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Pablo
  • Battler
  • Alec
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.