COMPLETE [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Makes you wonder how long Newcastle will back O'Brien. They look the definition of bang average.

Along with Patty and Payne, if we can just get 2 or 3 quick tries second half, i'd take of Arey early as well.

Knights behind on the scoreboard... AOB will be telling them to jam in on Walsh and try to take him out of the game.

They've been trying to slide and he's carving them up.

Billy still bog average. Staggs errors. Still a long way to go to play like a top 8 team this time of year. But night and day with ARey out there. Alarmingly so.

Walsh and our backs are having a great game, but it all comes down to Reynolds. We are a completely different team with him on.
His ability to just float around in front of the defensive line and fake kicks to get the defence to jump is just phenomenal.

There's one thing to dig into the line, but that works more when the defence just don't know what you're going to do next.

Knights behind on the scoreboard... AOB will be telling them to jam in on Walsh and try to take him out of the game.

They've been trying to slide and he's carving them up.

I think he's a pretty ordinary coach. He always looks like he is on the verge of losing his job then they seem to go on a decent run but ultimately never end up achieving anything but mediocrity.

Had the yips for the first 20 but with a calm head in Reyno and a bit of confidence starting to look better. Lets hope can go on with it now. Gee its nice to have Taupau and Willison coming off the bench

This is what confidence does to a team. Both teams were so poor to start and the only difference was the penalties that were being given. The ref was calling us off tackles A LOT very early, and I was seriously worried, but I think the lip from Newcastle just put them offside with him.

I have a purring chirping kitty called Rosie she is currently in a good mood. I am also in a good mood too.

Funny what can happen when we stop dropping the ball. Knights are playing like shit which is also helping us. Nice to see our opposition getting an early injury to a key player for a change instead of us.

@Wolfie should have some kind of HOF honour awarded to him for the persistent championing of Carrigan. The man is an absolute machine and would already be in my all time broncos 17 I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • upthebroncs
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Mr Fourex
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.