COMPLETE [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
It’s the norm around here, rip into a bloke and then just go quiet and pretend you never said anything when he has a good game.

If this continues that Kevin Walters thread won’t get much of a hit through the week.
If the team requires Adam out there to play like this. Even more reason to criticise Kev frankly

40 missed tackles for the Knoughts. Gee whiz

Knights with 40 missed tackles. You are kidding me.

Had the yips for the first 20 but with a calm head in Reyno and a bit of confidence starting to look better. Lets hope can go on with it now. Gee its nice to have Taupau and Willison coming off the bench
The yips would be just because this team has barely even trained together in the last 10 weeks.

Reyno and Patty chattering away in the sheds.

Can probably put that one to bed.

Knights with 40 missed tackles. You are kidding me.
They are tired as. The 6-agains and penalties have killed them. They might come back a bit in the second, but they won't have the energy for the full 80

Okay Kevvie, let's give Patty a rest.

He was limping a little bit at times out there.

This is what confidence does to a team. Both teams were so poor to start and the only difference was the penalties that were being given. The ref was calling us off tackles A LOT very early, and I was seriously worried, but I think the lip from Newcastle just put them offside with him.

Newcastle started brightly, but once they started getting fatigued you could see they had nothing left to turn the tide.

They are tired as. The 6-agains and penalties have killed them. They might come back a bit in the second, but they won't have the energy for the full 80
Yep... just need to complete sets... no need to do anything crazy (looking at you Reece)... just get through the sets, kick to corners and defend... wait for an error or wait for the fatigue to kick in

Its not even what Reyno does on the ball. Few times he has got us possession back just by keeping the referees honest out there. Thats what we have been missing, some of the rub of the green each game!

Staggs has looked great i reckon.

Reyno has been massive.
Walsh finding his confidence.
Thank ****.

If Marty, CJ and X are handling it well and we are in no danger of losing it'd be great to not have to use Haas or Patty any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Tmac
  • davidp
  • leish107
  • azza.79
  • broncsgoat
  • Rambstien
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.