PRE-GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, its worth the risk. If his done his arm again, fine season would be over anyway. If we lose though the season is also over. So if he is good to go, you gotta play him.

They wouldn't name him in the extended if he wasn't half a chance I would think.

Yeah that's my thinking.

Apparently Salty asked Ballin about Reynolds being named and Ballin said he's just named to fill that 24th spot on the roster and he's still two weeks away, but that doesn't make sense. They have several players they could name there ahead of Reynolds and if Reyno isn't due back until Round 22, they could have just named Baker there as he's expected to return then as well.

I don’t know why but im feeling good about footy at the moment. Dunno if it’s for this or origin. Touch wood both. 🤞

For Reynolds... did Kevvie or someone say that he's got two more training sessions to get through and if he gets through them he could be a chance.

It's interesting if that's the case. I know they said he did a full training session today, but does that mean full contact?

If he's training does that mean the physio and doctor's have given him the all clear?

Because if that's the case is it just about getting strength back?

Is it just about contact in defence more than anything?

Maybe he's not far off... maybe not this week, but next week is Dogs back at Suncorp... not a bad return game compared to titans or cows away.

I'm willing to bet Walters naming the Origin players in the reserves means he's going to rest them.

I just got a feeling...
We can't afford to rest them, they have to play.

Do the boys drop the ball constantly at training?
If they don’t, they need to see a psychologist or something

We can’t have these school boy errors continue, we will never get anywhere

For the record I have never blamed Kevvie for the dumb errors they make. However, he might have to recognise the writing is on the wall for some guys and move the team in another direction. How can we pay Walsh the most lucrative contract in the NRL with those errors?

I have never seen an NRL player with bad hands suddenly get better
I remember someone saying they watched the team warm up before a game and they were dropping balls constantly.

Everything's coming up ambush.

Seriously, I hate that term in league.

Apparently Reynolds trained today not wearing the red no contact bib.
I've got a good feeling about this game. If Walters plays his stars, also Mozer and Reynolds both return we're turning the season around this game.

For Reynolds... did Kevvie or someone say that he's got two more training sessions to get through and if he gets through them he could be a chance.

It's interesting if that's the case. I know they said he did a full training session today, but does that mean full contact?

If he's training does that mean the physio and doctor's have given him the all clear?

Because if that's the case is it just about getting strength back?

Is it just about contact in defence more than anything?

Maybe he's not far off... maybe not this week, but next week is Dogs back at Suncorp... not a bad return game compared to titans or cows away.

He was not hampered in anyway at the moment and I have confirmed this morning he is a big chance to play.

First hurdle is not sore from yesterday.

Broncos 2024 bingo.

1. Start fast, match the opposition for 5 minutes. Lose all momentumn for most of the game after first knock on or penalty.
  2. 3 unanswered tries for opposition over a 15 minute period.
  3. Tristan Sailor getting driven back 5-10 metres after first contact
  4. Half break with no support.
  5. Ezra Mam bottling a break away.

Broncos 2024 bingo.

1. Start fast, match the opposition for 5 minutes. Lose all momentumn for most of the game after first knock on or penalty.
  2. 3 unanswered tries for opposition over a 15 minute period.
  3. Tristan Sailor getting driven back 5-10 metres after first contact
  4. Half break with no support.
  5. Ezra Mam bottling a break away.
Is there a bonus point for 3 tries conceded in 10 mins

Mate that’s you called implied I’m ignorant and now stupid. If you’re going to insist on sly ad hominem you can **** right off.

Maybe you have a comprehension problem ? LOL .

Well...let's say they are all available to play, I'm going:

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Arthars
6. Mam
7. Reynolds (c)
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Willison
16. Taupau
17. Smoothy

Wow we have not had anything close to this for ages.
Oates in front of Mariner ?
Finding that hard to comprehend . LOL .

Not that bad, and what you would expect in those positions. Although don't know why Riki is making so many errors.

He`s another who can be sold off .
Can chase a kick and tackle the catcher really well .But never contests for the ball . Other than that his play is not good enough . This kid has the pace to run down Latrel from behind . But runs like he is a cripple when he has the ball . I`ve been whining about this for years . So I don`t see it changing .
His saving grace was his agressive defence . Well , that has been lacking lately too . Guys brushing past him while he grabs at fresh air .
Edges should be weapons .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Adammacca
  • Justwin
  • Lostboy
  • K-Style
  • BroncosAlways
  • Big Del
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Totally Unr3al
  • theshed
  • dirtyharry
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.