PRE-GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to say our origin boys aren't backing up. All going to be fucked after this. Kalyn ponga however will be fresh as a daisy ready to end our season without 4 of our best players.

I dunno, I think it's a pretty safe bet if done right. Kick it long and a good chase - best case we win the race and score. Worst case they win the race and we tackle them in their 20.
We have the lowest rate of possession in the league and you want them to kick the ball away on the first tackle?

Safe to say our origin boys aren't backing up. All going to be fucked after this. Kalyn ponga however will be fresh as a daisy ready to end our season without 4 of our best players.
Payne has been running downhill all game again... can see him backing up at minimum. I think Patty plays, but on massively reduced minutes... which is still better than Karapani being on the bench for his 6mins

I think either Cobbo or Walsh have to back up just so Sailor isn't playing again... His inclusion lately has been an automatic loss

Haas should back up, Patty did so much, like others said. Maybe just reduced minutes for him. I think Cobbo might be able to and if Reece isn’t hurting too bad get him out there.

For that reason they all need to play and I wouldn’t be against Walsh starting on the bench and Cobbo at the back

Haas should back up, Patty did so much, like others said. Maybe just reduced minutes for him. I think Cobbo might be able to and if Reece isn’t hurting too bad get him out there.
None of them should. Totally irresponsible if they do. That was brutal.

Haas had a decent spell on the bench so should play. Walsh looked injured just after half time so probably an out. Cobbo a maybe and Patty did big tough minutes so should possibly miss the game but we need a win so should start on the bench.

Oh, and pick some kid from the crowd to play fullback instead of Sailor.

Expecting the Knights to back up and none of ours to back up.

Be shocked if any of ours play after KWs comments and the brutal game

everybody but walsh should back up. patty off the bench with reduced minutes. Kev is finished otherwise.

On Cobbo. Someone needs to get in his ear and tell him that most centres go the whole season without being taken into touch. Cobbo at the moment seems to do it most games. Teams have worked him out, show him the sideline and he takes it every time just before being bundled into touch. The moment the defence shows him the line Cobbo should be stepping back inside and using that big right hand fend of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • lynx000
  • LittleDavey
  • Manofoneway
  • Organix
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Evander
  • sooticus
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.