PRE-GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevvie giving away in the presser that he probably won't play the Origin blokes...I mean when even the coach has given up on the season, what is a supporter supposed to do?

Empty Suncorp for the rest of the year.

please supporters like you gave up on the season 4 months ago (maybe longer)

please supporters like you gave up on the season 4 months ago (maybe longer)

Was he wrong to do that though? Literally nothing has improved since, and we're missing the 8.

It's unacceptable.

The momentum of the game swung with penalties, they all went the dragons way for the first 60mins or so before the ref does the usual square ups to pad the stats, so I don’t know how much you can take out of mozers performance, but he was good. I think it’s at the point now where the club needs to decide whether they are going to back the years they have invested into him & play him or cut him loose. Neither Billy or smoothy have done anything this year that should suggest they have a mortgage on a jumper.

Riki is a pretty boy who moonlights as a football player, he needs to sit on the bench until he discovers some aggression & hard running instead of the lame skip spin rubbish he does hitting the ball up now, he’s soft personified.

Staggs is dumber than a stump, but he at least has a bit of mongrel & hard running about him. I think he should make the move to the back row and that then frees up mariner to play centre full time. He would also then give us that versatility we have lost since capewell was released.

Marty has really stood up the last couple weeks, I would be tempted to start him and bench Jensen.

The season is done, I don’t see the point of reyno returning this year. We need to take the opportunity to learn how to play without him, because he’s more likely than not to break down again next season.

Season starts here. We will not lose another game this season! Mark my words, you heard it first here.

Broncos 32 -10
thank god praise GIF

No resting for origin players sadly. Only have themselves to blame.
**** the origin players and **** origin in general... these ***** haven't turned up since the titans game when they were all looking at their week off or heading into origin camp.

Haven't won a game since and they've had their heads elsewhere the whole time anyway... this failure of a season is on the squad for having zero mentality to actually be a winner

Kevvie giving away in the presser that he probably won't play the Origin blokes...I mean when even the coach has given up on the season, what is a supporter supposed to do?

Empty Suncorp for the rest of the year.
If he doesn't play the origin players then he may as well be sacking himself... what is the point of resting them when they will have all of September off at this rate

The momentum of the game swung with penalties, they all went the dragons way for the first 60mins or so before the ref does the usual square ups to pad the stats,
The game was almost a mirror of origin 2. Onslaught of penalties and six agains in the first half. Shit defence, but it's impossible to get out of the rut due to the other side getting every leg up under the sun and you're permanently on the backfoot.

Then they do a 180 and give the other side (QLD/us) even ups in the 2nd half. It's like clockwork and happens almost every game with a lopsided pen count/six again. Couldn't buy a call in the first half then we just magically seem to get them all. Yeah ok "ffffuuuuuuuuuu:

The manipulation and game management is insane for a so called professional sport. It's bordering on corruption.

I’d be going:

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Arthars
6. Mam
7. Rogers
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Willison
16. Taupau
17. Smoothy

This is assuming Willison is fit otherwise Kobe is unfortunately in.

I’d be going:

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Arthars
6. Mam
7. Rogers
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Willison
16. Taupau
17. Smoothy

This is assuming Willison is fit otherwise Kobe is unfortunately in.
Why smoothy and mozer on the bench?

If Kevvie won't drop his son - or regardless of that conversation - is Smoothy now a stronger bench option than Hetherington?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.