PRE-GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
We defended well, for the most part.
But playing well should also include carrying an attacking threat and scoring points.
We certainly had an improved performance given recent efforts.
Agreed
We tried hard
We didn’t play well

Nice to see Da Silva getting his opportunity for the Tiggers

Youse blokes had better pray you win against Knights. We are looking pretty slick against the tigers and will leapfrog youse on the ladder after we win this one.

Youse blokes had better pray you win against Knights. We are looking pretty slick against the tigers and will leapfrog youse on the ladder after we win this one.

We all know how tough the Tigers are to beat.

One positive is besides most of the Origin players backing up and Reyno playing is that the ref isn't 6 again Klein.

Put your dentures in before talking here, you are hard to understand.

Who is the ref in this game?
If its Klein im not watching.

Pryce dropped, wasn't playing too badly from what I saw.
He couldn't defend for shit though... and took a number of terrible options with ball in hand.

Gamble is much safer than Pryce at this stage... he'll also be niggling like hell and will probably suck the ref into blowing the whistle his way

Rosie is ready also I am ready let's do this

Let's hope Walsh takes the game on instead of being a bit hesitant because he's a bit battered and bruised.

Hopefully Reyno won't be too rusty either.

I actually hate Vonny and Cronk.
Would rather listen to blocker recite poetry than these two gronks dribble bullshit all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • barker
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
  • Redfern_1980
  • kman
  • HarryAllan7
  • RolledOates
  • pagey
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • upthebroncs
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Robboi_321
  • Skathen
  • Midean
  • Broncones
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.