PRE-GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
and in an emergency even dummy half,

Yeah lets trot that one out again .
Hasn`t and will not in NRL . So lets not bring that up again .

The kid has been ordinary since Vegas . Had maybe one good game out of 15 or more . Either reverse his form or Super League is calling ...

Near full strength.

No excuses today.
Isn’t cobbo really the only player missing?
Not sure if any of the other injured players would make the 17
Best bench in recent memory

Said it earlier, if you perform and get dropped, i think its going to make you think twice about signing if your contract is up. I've never been one for going in too soon on young players, they have up and downs and i dont think we should with Mozer either, but when he actually out performs other players in his position in the last game, he should keep the shirt. Its not like he's making way for Cam Smith.

It’s going to be a windy one! Simple footy is the only way to win this.

Even with a lot of the troops back I'm still nervous about this game.

They might all be back, but they haven't played together for so long that there is surely to be teething problems... on top of the lack of confidence and the whole "forgotten how to win".

We have the guys backing up and still feeling the niggles and things... Reece can barely get through a normal game without cramping as it is.

Then we are also playing away at a packed house at Newcastle.

We desperately need a win though and I don't care how we get it... if it's by 1 or a bullshit penalty going our way for a penalty shot in front or by 30... I don't care we just need a win.

They might all be back, but they haven't played together for so long that there is surely to be teething problems... on top of the lack of confidence and the whole "forgotten how to win".

We have the guys backing up and still feeling the niggles and things... Reece can barely get through a normal game without cramping as it is.

We desperately need a win though and I don't care how we get it... if it's by 1 or a bullshit penalty going our way for a penalty shot in front or by 30... I don't care we just need a win.
Tonight will be a complete drubbing. The broncos will be the broncos again and will tear newcastle to shreds. I called it last week. We dont lose another game this season. Broncos 32-10

IT'S GAMEDAY!

NRL2024BHQGamedayRound20

Yep. Newcastle at home tends to be a tricky game for the Broncos. In front of their home crowd, needing wins, they will be up for it.

They have a good pack and if we continue our passive defence, Ponga and Best will tear us to shreds.

We all should be nervous, we have been poor all year
Have we actually played well a single game?
Unless our forwards aim up it won’t matter Reynolds is back

I'm confident we will win this game by 12 or more.

We all should be nervous, we have been poor all year
Have we actually played well a single game?
Unless our forwards aim up it won’t matter Reynolds is back

We played well in the Penrith game.

We played well in the Penrith game.
We defended well, for the most part.
But playing well should also include carrying an attacking threat and scoring points.
We certainly had an improved performance given recent efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • marw
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • kiwibronco
  • mieko
  • TimWhatley
  • Harry Sack
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.