PRE-GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mozer is still only 20yr old (May this year) ... Harry Grant didn't get loaned out to the tigers until he was 22yr old, so he wasn't even in the storm 17 until he was 23.

I figured he'd probably be in the 17 somewhere at some point this year, but we've literally had no injuries to our hookers to give him a sustained run in the position and put his claim forward.

Tough to drop someone from literally the only position that has stayed healthy and were both in the GF team.

Can honestly see mozer getting picked up by the old bag of bones at rabbits next year. Bennett will be chasing a hooker with cook leaving. Mozer getting fucked around here stuck behind 2 pretty basic hookers.. it all fits. Very concerned
They've put their eggs into the the Mamouzelos basket after Cook

Can honestly see mozer getting picked up by the old bag of bones at rabbits next year. Bennett will be chasing a hooker with cook leaving. Mozer getting fucked around here stuck behind 2 pretty basic hookers.. it all fits. Very concerned
Youse have everyright to be concerned. There is a very good chance this Mozer fella will be here in the Bunny warren next year. Cook gone and Uncle Wayne rates Mozer very highly. We will wait and see but don't say I didn't warn youse.

Tough to drop someone from literally the only position that has stayed healthy and were both in the GF team.
In that case, we should loan him to another team like Grant. Turned out to be a very astute move for Melb (as has been mentioned)

Personally I haven't seen anything from smoothy to suggest he's worth hanging onto long term.

surely not….Kev man, you’re not doing yourself any favours, Or the team for that matter. Drop Kobe.

Youse have everyright to be concerned. There is a very good chance this Mozer fella will be here in the Bunny warren next year. Cook gone and Uncle Wayne rates Mozer very highly. We will wait and see but don't say I didn't warn youse.

Yep ! Rumour is he will be billeted out to the Briers family in the heart of Redfern .
That is if the Roosters dont get him 1st . LOL .

Mozer is still only 20yr old (May this year) ... Harry Grant didn't get loaned out to the tigers until he was 22yr old, so he wasn't even in the storm 17 until he was 23.

I figured he'd probably be in the 17 somewhere at some point this year, but we've literally had no injuries to our hookers to give him a sustained run in the position and put his claim forward.

Tough to drop someone from literally the only position that has stayed healthy and we’re both in the GF team.
Pure bad luck that the position we are week on middle third that is, has been severely hampered yet the position we’ve lot of depth 9 that is, has been really healthy. Even then, it’s about time Kev should give a fair go to Mozer who has been honing his skills in Qcup & did very well last game in grade. He deserves to be in 17 this week for mine.

Most of all, one thing I want to see in Kev is to be ruthless. Once he start being that, the whole atmosphere changes for good.

I don't think Walters and Smoothy have been our biggest issues. Maybe he's letting the team finally all play together for a bit before dropping players.
It's a tough one. I can understand Kevin going with stability given the season is on the line. Experience I guess. I also thought Billy had a good game last week.

Is Mozer free to talk to other clubs this December? I'm concerned that not showing Mozer that there's a pathway could have him sign elsewhere. Mozer needs regular game time from the bench. Something has to give in that space if the club believes in Mozer.

Otherwise, it's Billy and Smoothy. In that scenario, 80 minute tackle-bot McCullough seems a better option.

I dunno - seems fine to me. I still have memories of the last time we kicked out players because the next best thing had a good 30min off the bench.
Please don't say Brett Seymour

It's a tough one. I can understand Kevin going with stability given the season is on the line. Experience I guess. I also thought Billy had a good game last week.

Is Mozer free to talk to other clubs this December? I'm concerned that not showing Mozer that there's a pathway could have him sign elsewhere. Mozer needs regular game time from the bench. Something has to give in that space if the club believes in Mozer.

Otherwise, it's Billy and Smoothy. In that scenario, 80 minute tackle-bot McCullough seems a better option.
Kids only 20 - he probably knows he's next in line. Smoothy is off contract next year, and Walters the year after. If he wants to be a Bronco, he'll get his chance. Its just been lucky that our 9's have been the only position not to have an injuries too. Don't want to increase his value too much either - otherwise we won't be able to afford him.

Jeez he'd wanna fucking hope that he can get himself past a hooker combo of 30yr old Billy and Qcup stalwart Smoothy

I can’t believe people are saying drop Kobe who is a forward for mozer who is a hooker. If you want Mozer to replace anyone drop either Walters or smoothy
This is the first decent bench we have run out in like a month with a good balance especially considering haas and Carrigan won’t be playing big numbers backing up from origin

I can’t believe people are saying drop Kobe who is a forward for mozer who is a hooker. If you want Mozer to replace anyone drop either Walters or smoothy
This is the first decent bench we have run out in like a month with a good balance especially considering haas and Carrigan won’t be playing big numbers backing up from origin
Smoothy can do what Kobe has been…that’s why I said it. Kobe is in a massive slump.

Kids only 20 - he probably knows he's next in line. Smoothy is off contract next year, and Walters the year after. If he wants to be a Bronco, he'll get his chance. Its just been lucky that our 9's have been the only position not to have an injuries too. Don't want to increase his value too much either - otherwise we won't be able to afford him.
I mistakenly thought him early 20's given we've been talking about him for so long.

I sincerely hope he waits and respects the process. Forwards don't really come into their prime till mid 20's.

Reece didn't set a great example with being patient. Not sure about this generation and biding their time. Everyone seems to believe they're a million dollar player who deserves to get paid. I really hope I'm wrong, and he sits tight.

Obviously cup form should dictate, but if he's progressing, he shouldn't feel that Billy or Smoothy are a road block. He needs Kevin's love too. Reward good effort.

It might be a decent bench with good balance, but Kevvie is prone to playing one of his forwards for like 10-15mins and I'm hoping it's not Taupau at this stage.

Kobe is so far out of form at the moment and is not having a positive impact on games.

Last few weeks Taupau has been one of our best forwards and has been providing massive impact and go forward... I would love to see us just keep going with the big boppers in this game and try to keep rolling over the opposition.

At the moment Kobe hasn't been able to help with that.

It might be a decent bench with good balance, but Kevvie is prone to playing one of his forwards for like 10-15mins and I'm hoping it's not Taupau at this stage.

Kobe is so far out of form at the moment and is not having a positive impact on games.

Last few weeks Taupau has been one of our best forwards and has been providing massive impact and go forward... I would love to see us just keep going with the big boppers in this game and try to keep rolling over the opposition.

At the moment Kobe hasn't been able to help with that.
I'm all for keeping Taupau in the side atm but I'm not so convinced you can have Walters, Smoothy and Mozer all the same side. Kobe is out of form yes, but if your going to argue that Smoothy can do his job he needs to push forward a case that he can make metres he doesn't and that effects your forward rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Skathen
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Behold
  • Bucking Beads
  • hench2020
  • the_next
  • Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • BroncosAlways
  • DrGee
  • Allo
  • bb_gun
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.