PRE-GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mozer out.

**** you Kevvie.

Yep, that's it for me. Kev can be fucked off whenever the club feels appropriate.

Chill. It won't matter much once we've won :)

Kevvie probably giving the players a chance to prove themselves (especially with Reynolds back). 1 good game doesn't always equal automatic selection. The coaches know more than us 😀

No surprises there.
I dunno, he played well - but I guess 30mins of good footy isn't enough at this stage to kick Smoothy or Walters out. Will be interesting to see how our incumbents repay the faith.

Don't even know if there will be a late change yet, let's not freak out.

I dunno, he played well - but I guess 30mins of good footy isn't enough at this stage to kick Smoothy or Walters out. Will be interesting to see how our incumbents repay the faith.
Mozer was so much better than Walters it was light and day. We actually looked like a finals worthy team, even with all our stars out. I'm sure Kevvie can justify it using the same logic you've used here, but everyone who watched the last game knows this smells of shit.

Mozer was so much better than Walters it was light and day. We actually looked like a finals worthy team, even with all our stars out. I'm sure Kevvie can justify it using the same logic you've used here, but everyone who watched the last game knows this smells of shit.
I dunno - seems fine to me. I still have memories of the last time we kicked out players because the next best thing had a good 30min off the bench.

starting to think there’s more to the Mozer story. Won’t be shocked if he explores his options, seems the club/kev are really stalling him. If he can’t get a run now, I can’t see how he will if we turn things around.

I think it's Kobe that should be dropped, will be interesting to see how we go with two big poppers on the bench + Kobe.... needs to be a lot of rotation off the bench to keep the forwards fresh.

If Kobe only gets a token 10-15mins then we may as well have gone for Smoothy at lock, because he looked better ball playing last week than Kobe ever has.

I dunno - seems fine to me. I still have memories of the last time we kicked out players because the next best thing had a good 30min off the bench.
Capewell for Piakura?

Who else can fit that profile?

I think it's Kobe that should be dropped, will be interesting to see how we go with two big poppers on the bench + Kobe.... needs to be a lot of rotation off the bench to keep the forwards fresh.

If Kobe only gets a token 10-15mins then we may as well have gone for Smoothy at lock, because he looked better ball playing last week than Kobe ever has.

I'd really like a bench of:

14. Mozer
15. Willison
16. Taupau
17. Smoothy

They're talking about Mariner coming in a few years back and we started losing
I wouldn't think so.

That seemed like a case of Kevie taking the opposition lightly and finding the opportunity to blood a player which ultimately backfired.

Mariner didn't take his opportunity.

Mozer did.

Can honestly see mozer getting picked up by the old bag of bones at rabbits next year. Bennett will be chasing a hooker with cook leaving. Mozer getting fucked around here stuck behind 2 pretty basic hookers.. it all fits. Very concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • maddo
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • Galah
  • ettybay
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • HarryAllan7
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.