PRE-GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apart from Cobbo being out, what other regular first graders are we missing?

Yes our deapth is fully shot with injuries but is this nearly our strongest 17 minus Cobbo??

Point I'm getting at is there will be very few excuses this weekend.

- Reyno has been training for a couple of weeks
- No risk, medicos have given him the all clear
- Bench still being sought out
- Mozer in the mix
- Cobbs an injury holding him back
- Attitude is good
- It'll turn at some point
- Marty has been excellent and had been doing his job better than most
- Patty's ankle is quite swollen but he wants to play
- If he wants to start, he'll start, it is up to Patty
- Something about lemons being squeezed, sorry missed that
- Patty won't play 80 but he'll play enough
- What a dumb question about finals, of course we believe we'll play finals

No excuses now
Reynolds returning is huge, everyone in the team should look at their captain and put in a big performance for him. He's returning 2 weeks earlier than expected so they cant go letting him down.
Same can be said about Reece and Patty. They were banged up and are still turning up for their team mates so they should turn up for them.
Payne should be on a high from Wednesday and if he brings that passion he played with the other night to the broncos it helps us go a long way to winning.

- Something about lemons being squeezed, sorry missed that

shocked season 6 GIF

Speaking of Sailor, surprising if he has signed with St Helens, he'll have Welsby in front of him and Welsby is the English fullback and a FAR better player.
To me it sounds like Welsby is going if they signed Sailor.

To me it sounds like Welsby is going if they signed Sailor.
Didnt he just re sign with them like earlier this year. There was talk the Dragons wanted to sign him earlier when he was here for the world club challenge.

Adam returning early is a massive boost up to the squads morale & attitude. The same can be said about Patty & Walsh.

Boy, i cant believe Patty’s grit & toughness. The bloke has been toiling away for success far too long & just for his rigidness, i want to see him hold the Premiership this season.

I’m confident that with the players returning from injuries/backing up, we’re in for a restart of our march to Premiership this year. Our chips have been down but wont be anymore.

Kev, please play Patty very limited minutes. Thank you!

I hate to sound a bit dour, but I think our next captain to hold aloft the premiership trophy will be Pat Carrigan. He'll also be wearing the Clive Churchill medal around his neck as he lifts the trophy up for all to see.

He'll be the man who helps break the drought and no one will deserve that accolade more than mister Hercules himself. His weekly efforts week in week out are quite inspirational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Dexter
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • Robboi_321
  • Scdeac
  • Adammacca
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • uptheguts
  • trugo bronco
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
  • Behold
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.