PRE-GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he is injured, Cobbo not backing up while the others do is so soft and pathetic.

Carrigan and Walsh particularly could barely walk at the end of one of the most vicious, physical games of footy I’ve seen in several years and they manage to back up but Cobbo can’t manage despite doing the least work of any of them on Wednesday.

So sick of this attitude. We need players who would kill to be out there with our season on the line.

Cobbo is injured. Groin issue. They are opting not to risk it.

No excuses for them not to put in the effort they put in against riff on a weekly basis from here until the finals. If they do that then they won’t lose a game (barring another injury crisis)

Josh Rogers and Tristan Sailor drop out of the 17.
56959C0E 0A20 4DAD 8D4A 1BD0C436F937

Karapani hasnt been used correctly over the last few weeks.
Mozer HAS to be in the 17. Not sure who gets dropped but Mozer has served his time and needs his shot now or I’m sure he will walk.

I would be fine with Resting Carrigan, With Reyno back we should be capable here.

Ok ok I want to see the team list be this:

20. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Mariner
5. Arthars
6. Mam
24. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
23. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
22. Carrigan

14. Mozer
10. Willison
17. Taupau
15. Smoothy

Those numbers, eek.

But man how good is it to see Sailor and Rogers being the two outs.

Unless he is injured, Cobbo not backing up while the others do is so soft and pathetic.

Carrigan and Walsh particularly could barely walk at the end of one of the most vicious, physical games of footy I’ve seen in several years and they manage to back up but Cobbo can’t manage despite doing the least work of any of them on Wednesday.

So sick of this attitude. We need players who would kill to be out there with our season on the line.
Cobbo backed up against the Sharks and could barely run. He’s carrying a groin injury. Calm down

Speaking of Sailor, surprising if he has signed with St Helens, he'll have Welsby in front of him and Welsby is the English fullback and a FAR better player.

Ok ok I want to see the team list be this:

20. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Mariner
5. Arthars
6. Mam
24. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
23. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
22. Carrigan

14. Mozer
10. Willison
17. Taupau
15. Smoothy

Those numbers, eek.

But man how good is it to see Sailor and Rogers being the two outs.
Even though they're backing up, I think you let Carrigan and Hass start on the bench this week.

Speaking of Sailor, surprising if he has signed with St Helens, he'll have Welsby in front of him and Welsby is the English fullback and a FAR better player.

They're losing Dodd to Souths and Lomax could play at halfback so possibility he's going there to play 5/8.

SL is the kind of comp where Sailor could excel at 5/8 there.

They're losing Dodd to Souths and Lomax could play at halfback so possibility he's going there to play 5/8.

SL is the kind of comp where Sailor could excel at 5/8 there.
I thought Welsby was being seen as a 5/8 as well??

Even though they're backing up, I think you let Carrigan and Hass start on the bench this week.
Agreed on the defensive effort alone you could even make a case for him to be rested and that’s before you even bring in the metres gained. He was an absolute machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • uptheguts
  • Tim K
  • Scdeac
  • Robboi_321
  • trugo bronco
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Behold
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dexter
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Browny
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.