PRE-GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt he just re sign with them like earlier this year. There was talk the Dragons wanted to sign him earlier when he was here for the world club challenge.
This happens alot in SL though, the club's agree to let them go but in return they get lucrative transfer fees from NRL clubs(which doesn't come under the cap).

So they give them a new long contract before it happens.

Maybe but would be strange, Welsby just extended for 4 more years.
this has happened several times prior with players coming to NRL.

this has happened several times prior with players coming to NRL.

He had plenty of interest and decided to stay in England, so again not impossible but would be strange to see what's available, including some great offers, extend four years and then bail.

Has there been any news on the knights players backing up?

I'm assuming they will, but hopeful one of Gagai or Best drops out

He had plenty of interest and decided to stay in England, so again not impossible but would be strange to see what's available, including some great offers, extend four years and then bail.
It is possible though, when teams pay transfer fees it's because of the contract.

Has there been any news on the knights players backing up?

I'm assuming they will, but hopeful one of Gagai or Best drops out
I read somewhere that it looks like they'll all be backing up. Ponga isn't a surprise (he didn't do much), hopefully Best and Gagai will be gassed

Knight season is in a similar position to us I.e. they need to win to have a chance at the top 8.

Why is Hass trying to make Jenson jealous? Love triangle impacting our season?

What are the lingering effects that Reynolds might have from a ruptured bicep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • Scorchie
  • The True King
  • BruiserMk1
  • rj9
  • Dexter
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.