Round 20 - Brisbane vs Melbourne - LIVE Discussion

Players really putting in for coach inspirational.

it official. broncos are scared shitless of storm. thaiday won't run, gillet is man handled. drop balls and nuts

Storm have two more tries in them at least, we've given up.

Griffin will now have never have beaten the Storm in his stint (and only stint) as a first grade coach, surprising?

sluggish predictable sides that also lack organisation are a terrible matchup against the Storm.

Parker has been one of the few good players, but he needs to give up on goalkicking.

I've turned it off. Griffin must go this week.

Thaiday joking around with the opposition.

**** him. I'm over it.

I pretty sure hook is just listening to the beattles through those head phones

Griffin in the press conference "I don't give a ****, i've been given the arse"

should have announced Bennets signing after the seasons finished. this is pathetic

Mate it's got nothing to do with Bennett. If the players are so hurt about Griffin they can **** off with him. We are losing with them, we can sure as he'll lose without them.

At least we know Bennett will drop Hodges when needed (this season)

Mate it's got nothing to do with Bennett. If the players are so hurt about Griffin they can **** off with him. We are losing with them, we can sure as he'll lose without them.

all that talk about sending hook out a winner and they turn up with this rubbish.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • broncotville
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • Skyblues87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bish
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.