Round 20 - Brisbane vs Melbourne - LIVE Discussion

griffins sacking has been fully justified

And I wouldn't mind a few players joining him tbh.

seriously though. Oates sees 6 mins. reed on the bench only used for 10 mins.we play with 15 players every week. how can we beat superior coached teams like melb

Exactly it was a pissweak selected bench and the use of it was even worse, combine that with a side who clearly hasn't turned upto play and we didn't stand a chance.

seriously though. Oates sees 6 mins. reed on the bench only used for 10 mins.we play with 15 players every week. how can we beat superior coached teams like melb

CAN'T.

that's why monday happened.

How nice of the refs to blow us penalties in the 76th minutes, when we're 20 points behind/

Well after tonight's effort in prepared to concede all of the Griffin supporters are right, he's a fabulous coach and his team performed admirably.....he was coaching the storm right????? Oh? He was coaching the team that got flogged???? Well maybe he's not a crack fucking hot coach after all hey ?????

Stop it, pay attention and settle down. Macca went off for a blood bin, they said as such during the game.

I'm aware of that. I was pissed about the fact that a hooker was taken off and a centre was brought in.

Inside ball to Lowrie.

Storm go inside to Slater. Souths go inside to Inglis. Manly go inside to Stewart. And we get Tood Lowrie. The second worse player to reach 200 first grade games behind John Morris.

hunt should just sign with broncos for life. got cocky thinking about his market value and plays like shit.

Well after tonight's effort in prepared to concede all of the Griffin supporters are right, he's a fabulous coach and his team performed admirably.....he was coaching the storm right????? Oh? He was coaching the team that got flogged???? Well maybe he's not a crack fucking hot coach after all hey ?????

They won't blame hook. They will blame the fact he was sacked for Bennett.

hook should just piss off. he doesn't give a shit now. two weeks notice is the norm why has he got 10?

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • HarryAllan7
  • Rah88
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • phoenix
  • Manofoneway
  • Scorchie
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Maddy
  • Jazza
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 52 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.