PRE-GAME Round 20 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosters with a bye.
Manly vs Tigers. Highly unlikely they'll lose. And they'll have a better F/A.

Best case for us is 3rd, most likely 4th.
I'm all on a Tigers upset:porthozthinksthisishot:

Roosters with a bye.
Manly vs Tigers. Highly unlikely they'll lose. And they'll have a better F/A.

Best case for us is 3rd, most likely 4th.

You forgot about the Cowboys.

Thiday showed us tonight that he is only to be used off the bench. Thidays fitness isn't up to scratch and isn't up for longer minutes. Though Thiday did lead the way for our win and we still need him in the 17.

Thiday showed us tonight that he is only to be used off the bench. Thidays fitness isn't up to scratch and isn't up for longer minutes. Though Thiday did lead the way for our win and we still need him in the 17.
I'm not sure if you have been told before but it's actually "Thaiday". How would you like it if he spelled your name "Kyle"?

This is the team I would go with against the dogs (assuming Boyd is back from injury)

1. Boyd
2. Pearson
3. Isaako (although i know Moga will keep his spot)
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6.; Milford
7. Marshall
8. Blair
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Arrow

14. Hunt
15. Ofahengue
16. Pangai Junior
17. Sims

Thaiday to have a week or two in the ISC as a wake up call

Isaako has played one NRL game at Fullback, which is his position, against the bottom placed team, and now we want to see him start at left centre in place of a guy who is currently churning out 100+ running metres each week?

If you think Moga has issues in defence, I can't wait to hear what you think of Isaako after a game in the centres!

Trust me, Moga is the the best we have in that position at present. Isaako is a gun, and a guy who will no doubt play a lot of NRL, but now isn't the time to throw him in the centres.

Buuuut Thaiday was shit from the 1st minute... he only pulled his finger out after what must've been an almighty spray from Bennett

Isaako is a gun, and a guy who will no doubt play a lot of NRL, but now isn't the time to throw him in the centres.

Which position do you see him ending up in @Smokin' Joe?

Agree about Moga though, I was one of the many haters of him earlier in the year, but he seems to be gradually getting the crap out of his game, and he's an absolute beast of a human when he runs hard an straight. Definitely the best centre we've got behind Jimmy.

I just hope we don't have Hunt in the halves. I actually want to relax and enjoy my Rugby League matches.

I just hope we don't have Hunt in the halves. I actually want to relax and enjoy my Rugby League matches.
Then you'll likely have to wait until 2018

A must win if we want a top 4 spot

Agree about Moga though, I was one of the many haters of him earlier in the year, but he seems to be gradually getting the crap out of his game, and he's an absolute beast of a human when he runs hard an straight. Definitely the best centre we've got behind Jimmy.

Moga has done pretty well all things considered, but he does get found out in defence pretty easily. I also dont think he uses his bulk to good effect. The bloke is massive. You are spot on about him when he runs hard, but he doesnt do it enough for me.

I dont think we would lose a great deal ( if anything ) if we replaced him with Kahu or Opacic tbh. I think both have better all round games than him, they just wont make the meters he does, but i dont personally see being a meter eating back as the be all and end all of that position like in the forwards.

Moga is not our problem next year so hopefully he plays out this year well if we need him. Pretty unlucky Opacic was injured most of the year and we invested time into Moga. If Opacic is fit we should give him a go, can always bring Moga back in.

I want the forwards to play like they did when Fatiano booted Parker in the face.
You can't play with that sort of intensity for 80 mins unless there was unlimited interchange. Our forwards do a good job considering they are one of the smaller packs around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • broncoscope
  • YeahNahMate
  • upthebroncs
  • BroncosAlways
  • RolledOates
  • mitch222
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • johnny plath
  • kman
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Redfern_1980
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.