PRE-GAME Round 20 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of people's individual hate of the likes of moga, sims and hunt I think we can all agree that we are in serious trouble with our kicking game. The difference between a dropout and a 7 tackle set for the opposition can Be the difference between winning and loosing. If we don't improve our kicking game personally I think that puts us 6-12 point steps behind the top teams. It's just not good enough to continually give 7 tackle sets away.

On another point I really feel like we are a better side when Macca runs the ball. It seems that when he has a good game and makes those dangerous scoots we as a team look dangerous. I thought against the knights he was far too quiet.

I want the forwards to play like they did when Fatiano booted Parker in the face.
Do you know what round that was? I'm keen to watch a replay of that, it was as fired up as I've seen our pack ever be.

Do you know what round that was? I'm keen to watch a replay of that, it was as fired up as I've seen our pack ever be.

Pfft, stupid question. He's probably got the game saved somewhere haha

Round20Team

The Jet is nursing a sore ankle and may not take his place in the side. Only in slight doubt though.

rest him up and Offa has resigned aswell via courier mail

It seems to be that same ankle he had problems with in 2015.

He can't seem to get over it.

I'm guessing fai has picked up an injury somewhere along the way? Haven't seen him named in the reserves for a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • broncoscope
  • YeahNahMate
  • upthebroncs
  • BroncosAlways
  • RolledOates
  • mitch222
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • johnny plath
  • kman
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Redfern_1980
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.