PRE-GAME Round 20 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Bring back Super League!
Imagine how far ahead the game would be if super league won! Ffs, it's crazy they are made out they tried to destroy the game.

Teams in Perth and Adelaide, further expansion into areas like Wellington likely, international 9s circuit, increased international games, increased tv coverage for years already..

And here's a crazy idea! Teams in a position on the ladder relevant to the level of support they receive due to an improved ability to fund their rosters! Roosters and storm at the bottom (storm would have the least fans if not for the multiple premierships from straight cheating when every other team was hamstrung, and their success wouldn't have ever started! This would mean less wrestle too!).

My understanding with the trial rule change is to stop the ref sending up a decision to the "bunker" if they think it is a try.
Just award it and then in the 30-60 seconds it takes to walk and set up a conversion it is checked. I think it is a brilliant concept. Yes the viewers should be given full visibility but this is the model used in the NFL where every touchdown is checked during TD celebrations, etc.
Will speed up the game tremendously and produce more natural reaction and euphoria from the fans when a try is scored. Let's see how it works but I'm in favour. Let's get off the bottom, carn Broncs!!

So if you know it may not be a try basically encourage your kicker to convert immediately so they don't have time to knock it back or yet knock back the conversion and go to the restart

Imagine how far ahead the game would be if super league won! Ffs, it's crazy they are made out they tried to destroy the game.

Teams in Perth and Adelaide, further expansion into areas like Wellington likely, international 9s circuit, increased international games, increased tv coverage for years already..

And here's a crazy idea! Teams in a position on the ladder relevant to the level of support they receive due to an improved ability to fund their rosters! Roosters and storm at the bottom (storm would have the least fans if not for the multiple premierships from straight cheating when every other team was hamstrung, and their success wouldn't have ever started! This would mean less wrestle too!).
Heres a real crazy idea....a fair draw for every team...play each side once ...none of this bullshit storm or rorters playing bottom teams eg. Bulldogs or broncos twice in a month🙄

Oh this would be the dream. Maybe Huge could start it up again he is rich isn't he?😉

• Use of the "six-again" rule for 10-metre infringements
I hate the entire six-again rule, but yay, let's expand it I guess.
  • Handover for kicks into touch rather than a scrum
I like it, reduces teams kicking the ball into touch to wind down the clock.
  • Nominated forwards only to pack in scrums
Lol, good luck remembering who and somehow trying to enforce this. It'll never get enforced unless it ***** us over in a game this weekend and that'll be the last time it's used.
  • Change in the Bunker referral process to reduce stoppages
Reviewing trys before the kick is taken. It's almost like the video ref can do exactly that. If they're going to make a dumb controversial rule like that, just make it so all trys must be reviewed by the bunker.

I can just see the BS now where the refs arbitrarily decide to intervene on a wrong call and then don't intervene on others. It'll do nothing except create even more BS grey areas that the NRL seems to love because it gives them more leverage to manipulate results while maintaining plausible deniability

• Use of the "six-again" rule for 10-metre infringements
I hate the entire six-again rule, but yay, let's expand it I guess.
  • Handover for kicks into touch rather than a scrum
I like it, reduces teams kicking the ball into touch to wind down the clock.
  • Nominated forwards only to pack in scrums
Lol, good luck remembering who and somehow trying to enforce this. It'll never get enforced unless it ***** us over in a game this weekend and that'll be the last time it's used.
  • Change in the Bunker referral process to reduce stoppages
Reviewing trys before the kick is taken. It's almost like the video ref can do exactly that. If they're going to make a dumb controversial rule like that, just make it so all trys must be reviewed by the bunker.

I can just see the BS now where the refs arbitrarily decide to intervene on a wrong call and then don't intervene on others. It'll do nothing except create even more BS grey areas that the NRL seems to love because it gives them more leverage to manipulate results while maintaining plausible deniability
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] I agree with everything you said.

Also they should bring back second ref

I said that once a year or so ago seeing the way the game was declining rapidly and got howled down for it😂😃

Not on here you wouldn't have been. It has long been a fairly popular opinion.

Boyd will carve up - will be in everything. Motm imo and Broncos with a big victory. Giddy up!
Well, that's what my money says. Bronco's 13+, anytime tryscorer, the legendary Sir Darius Boyd, over 42 points total. A quick $100 on that.

Yeah I tend to agree. 15th place finish will be forgotten in a few years but the stink of a spoon lasts for ever.
We won't get the spoon. The Football Gods finished fucking us last week when they made Gamble deliberately headbutt that shoulder.

This week it's all one way love from those Sky Goblins. Get some cash on the Broncos, Staggs will do as he pleases and boy, it will please us. Last 8 team rugby league multi round and the Broncos to get us off to a flyer.

This team looks about as good as it has all year.

Nice that Joffa and Joppa get a swansong in Broncos colours but I would have preferred to give the minutes to Bullemor and Kennedy.
I just cannot understand why Hoppa gets picked before Kennedy or how Kennedy is not partnering Haas to start! Kennedy has been bobbing along quite consistently since being picked as a starter, nothing flash but solid. Really, that's all we need. Offa has been on and off a lot and Hoppa has howlers.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • Totally Unr3al
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.