Round 20 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Gentle doesn’t want to be a head coach but good luck champ in being someone’s back up what a FUCKING plebiscite

I’m man enough to admit I’m probably going to cry 😂
We deserve it tho and it probably is the best thing. Nowhere to hide for anyone at the club after a spoon and -350 differential.

And may, maybe we should just leave our players in their best positions. Hindsight of course, but Paix maybe should have been at 5/8

Last edited:
First thing we need to do when we get a new coach is make sure we recruit players who compete and do the one percenters. We have way too many that dont.
They were all told they were special and that’s where it’s all gone wrong I suspect.

If there was a silver lining, it’s that we’re about to get the spoon when a global pandemic is appon us.

I’m searching guys I really am.

If there was ever a time to sack a coach at half time.

I still dont get the love in some people have with Arthars. He isnt even solid.

Good at centre. As I said earlier, why keep a 5/8 on the bench and play a centre in a critical position like 5/8 ???

Last edited:
Lets get this last 40 mins of fucking misery over with so I can stop watching NRL til next year.

I love that you still feel things.
41F453BB 83BB 4C93 AEEF 91F7FE63C925

Imagine having a half on the bench, and your starting half goes down and you don’t replace him with a bloke that can play half..

We should have a "pissed off" emoji

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.